Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Week 12 GDT: @ DEN (1/7), vs. MIL (1/9), vs. CLE (1/11), @ ORL (11/13)

Up 53-49 currently over Denver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harden with 18 points on 6 shots so far lol. Capela and Tucker having big games as well

Week 12 Game Thread

Big win tonight on the back of 48% shooting from three. Harden had 30 and didnít hit a single two point shot

Edit: actually look like he had 32 points, he hit a 2pt in the last couple of minutes

Caught a good chunk of this one. Denver's decision to double Harden meant a lot of open looks for other players tonight. Capela, Green and Tucker were all fantastic. And despite not driving much at all, Harden still put up fantastic numbers.

Houston owns Denver. That's nine straight wins against them.

It'll be a big game vs. Milwaukee on Wednesday. Gordon will still be out. After the Bucks, the Rockets face the Cavs, the Magic, the Grizzlies and the Nets. Hopefully by the end of those five games, Gordon will be back to supply some much needed depth.

Harden is so fun to watch. There's no defense that can stop him. The Nuggets doubled him for most of the game, and he still got 32. His run to end the first half was unbelievable.

I realize it was Cleveland, so it doesn't really matter that much. But man was Harden incredible last night. I've never seen such a dominant performance look so effortless. He looked like he was just playing around in the gym with friends last night, throwing half-court passes to Capela and draining a ton of step backs.

Last night was a breath of fresh air after that brutal 10-game stretch that started with Miami and the CP3 injury. It's worth noting that I said prior to that game I would have been thrilled with 6-4, but they needed to at least go .500 to stay afloat in the West. After Paul went down, I would have been beyond thrilled with 5-5. But they pulled off 7-3, including 7-2 in the nine games after the Paul injury in Miami. That's absurd.

This team is really starting to gel, and with an easy stretch of games, hopefully everyone gets some rest. Harden doing what he did in less than 30 minutes (the only 40-point triple double in less than 30 minutes in NBA history) was crazy, and I hope they can keep dominating these cellar dweller teams so he can rest a few more fourth quarters.

Gordon was supposed to be re-evaluated at the end of the week, so hopefully that bodes well and he could come back during one of the games of this upcoming back-to-back on Sunday and Monday. Paul is going to be out at least another two weeks as of earlier this week. The next big challenges are at Philly on Jan. 21 and at home for Toronto Jan. 25. It would be amazing to have him back for one of those.

Another nice thing about last night's game, but D'Antoni actually ran a legitimate 10-man rotation through the first three quarters with Knight, Green, Clark, Nene and Ennis all getting minutes off the bench. I'd love to see him do that more, especially in games where things are going well and they can afford to have guys like Knight and Clark on the floor for 10-15 minutes. To Clark's credit, he actually shot the ball well. And despite a poor shooting night, I thought Knight looked fairly comfortable out there, which is something I haven't seen much from him.

Brandon Knight is out for tonight. Not sure if it's just a day off or if something flared up with his knee.

Nene is also getting the night off.