Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    Heís done a good job so far. Still needs some improvement though and I worry about him getting out coached against veteran coaches. But all in all Iíve been pleased
    I'm kind of "excited" just because we've been a little all over the place on O but feel like we improve every week. He's a young dude, no different than a young player. Takes time to figure it out.

That's a pretty damn crazy stat though. We were in good shape though for whoever it was compared to most teams that fire coaches.

He's been solid. I struggle with how much credit to give him because a huge part of our turn around is on defense which even though he's the head coach, it's hard to credit him for.

As Rodgers has said, the team has a good vibe right now. Lafluer deserves some credit for that, but so do guys like the Smiths who have helped changed the culture in a big way.

I was impressed with the game plan vs Dallas. Really found ways to get Jones going. Philly was mostly good too. He's been really good with the scripted portions to start games too. But after the scripted sections, he's been kinda iffy at best.

But like norm said, he's a young coach. He's still figuring this play calling stuff out. Hopefully it keeps continuing. I'm not upset with the job he's done at all, but I'm also not quite yet willing to say it was a great hire or anything. Time will tell but the early returns are solid.

To me he needs to get better at making adjustments throughout the game. Itís hard for me to give him a hard time on his scheme just yet cause idk if we have the right type of players he needs to do what he wants to do. But that kind of goes along with him making the adjustments he needs to make. I like his demeanor tho. Iím excited to see what we have with him. If he turns out to be a good coach heís young enough that we would have him for a long time

A few little things have been really refreshing to see. Week 3 we ran a play action wheel to Vitale. Last week we ran the same play but the ball went to Jones in the flat who had space cause Vitale drew the LB downfield.

There wasn't enough of that with MM. It really felt like we never outsmarted anyone with straight up scheme and mismatches, especially with pass catchers out of the backfield

Quote Originally Posted by Sdh09e44 View Post
    A few little things have been really refreshing to see. Week 3 we ran a play action wheel to Vitale. Last week we ran the same play but the ball went to Jones in the flat who had space cause Vitale drew the LB downfield.

There wasn't enough of that with MM. It really felt like we never outsmarted anyone with straight up scheme and mismatches, especially with pass catchers out of the backfield
    well yea because our old moron of a coach figured nomatter how bland or old the system is as long as you execute it will work..... that logic is so so bad.... adapt or die and we finally are going in the right direction after years of MM/DC cutting our legs out from under us.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920