Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Skins probably have the biggest pile of **** in the league at receiver and has an owner that loves making the biggest splash for the biggest name to sell jerseys in the offseason and nobody has even thrown out their name. What gives?
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Not really. I think they will work to get him somewhere that he is interested in, but ultimately whoever gives the best deal will get him.

Our reporters are saying it’s going to take “multiple high round picks” and Cooper to Dallas is a good template.
    I can't help but feel the Cooper trade is a bad place to start given how much the Cowboys overpaid. Sure it's worked out well for them, but better players (at the time) were traded for 2nd and 3rd rounders.

Somebody might get stupid and trade a 1st and 2nd, but I can't imagine any higher for an upset diva soon-to-be 31 year old WR, even if he is the best in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Skins probably have the biggest pile of **** in the league at receiver and has an owner that loves making the biggest splash for the biggest name to sell jerseys in the offseason and nobody has even thrown out their name. What gives?
    Probably because we have negative cap space for the next decade thanks to smith.

If playing with Ben isn't good enough what chance does anyone else have?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    A QB with no status that he can run all over.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Forget Ben, he's leaving a solid OL, great running game, and weapons all over the field. At age 31 and likely heading to a worse offense there's a high likelihood that he has a career worst year since becoming a star.

A QB with no status that he can run all over.
    I honestly could see Brown end up in a better situation with a QB on a rookie contract.

"Better" in terms of Brown's personal status.

Pretty decent chance of going to a playoff team, so probably improvement.

People wanted to push Bell to Indy, but imagine TY, Brown and Ebron for Luck next year.
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Probably because we have negative cap space for the next decade thanks to smith.
    According to over the cap we have 21.5 million in cap space with 58 players under contract. Cutting Josh Norman and Jordan Reed/Vernon Davis would pay a pretty large percentage of Antonio Browns Salary
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    According to over the cap we have 21.5 million in cap space with 58 players under contract. Cutting Josh Norman and Jordan Reed/Vernon Davis would pay a pretty large percentage of Antonio Browns Salary
    If he's traded, he's $21,120,000 in dead cap to the Steelers.

His owed salary would be $15,125,000; $11,300,000; $12,500,000.

3 years $38,900,000 is what is owed to him. If we trade him before March 18th (5th day of the new league year) the total guarantee will be $2,500,000.

Trading for him is actually a great proposition for any team that wants to do it.

On the flip, if Odell is being eyed in trades: $5mil guaranteed, $17.5 mil; $14.75 mil; $15.75mil; $15 mil; $15mil. So 5/$78,000,000.

Yes Odell is younger, but from a risk/reward standpoint and a cap standpoint, I think Brown is the better risk of the two. Odells off field things end up effecting him on the field. Brown does have the ability to still perform despite the off field things. Brown has also had the track record of being healthier.

PROCESSING

Like I posted a week or two ago. Brown and Bell to the Jets for the top 10 pick. Use the transition tag as leverage for Bell. Eat AB's dead cap for one year. Eating that dead cap helps with leverage in trade talks imo. Draft a stud defender prospect high, sign another good defender in FA. Bell's 16 mill helps alleviate some of the loss on AB. Ben can always restructure/sign a bigger deal to make room for a FA signing on that side. Draft a WR in the late first to complement Juju. Ben has shown he can work with the revolving door of talent at WR in Pitt since entering the league.

Jets get much need weapons for Sam. AB/Quincy/Robbie/Bell is something to work with. Spruce up the OLine and find a offensive mind as HC and you might have a nice turn-around aka Bears and Rams.

With the hiring of Gase, there goes my proposal. AB and Gase in the locker-room might be too volatile for the Jets liking.

Peter King is reporting that now Antonio doesn’t want to be traded

PROCESSING

Peter King is reporting that now Antonio doesn’t want to be traded
    I trust this self righteous moral cop with his league connects more the 95 percent of the other sources out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    I trust this self righteous moral cop with his league connects more the 95 percent of the other sources out there.
    King, Rapaport, and La Canfora are the 3 I trust the least.

PROCESSING

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast