Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Antonio Brown likely to be traded before March 13

Rand University

Rocky Top you’ll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good ol’ Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Is SF an option? Maybe NYG for an Odell swap?

I have no idea on the monies so don’t crucify me.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Is SF an option? Maybe NYG for an Odell swap?

I have no idea on the monies so don’t crucify me.
    I was thinking San Fran as well. Brown's contract is something like 11M for the next 3 seasons after the dead money which is kinda insane
    Rand University

Rocky Top you’ll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good ol’ Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

packers have 2 firsts... give them the 2 firsts and move on. He will be better than anybody we draft anyhow.

I like SF to make a huge jump next year if that happens. What about the Colts? Could you imagine Luck having Brown and TY to throw to?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    packers have 2 firsts... give them the 2 firsts and move on. He will be better than anybody we draft anyhow.
    Seattle might not need to with Lockett playing so well this year, but I'd think Seattle would be in a similar spot. Give up the 1st for Brown for Wilson, then go OL with the rest of the draft.
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

I look at 3 teams wanting to make a splash and rank Browns likely landing spots:
    New York Jets
    San Francisco 49ers
    Miami Dolphins

And shoutout surprise landings of Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Detroit Lions.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Seattle might not need to with Lockett playing so well this year, but I'd think Seattle would be in a similar spot. Give up the 1st for Brown for Wilson, then go OL with the rest of the draft.
    I would be kinda hesitant to give up a 1st with all the problems that we are hearing about coming out of Pittsburgh i think they could get a 2nd and another pick tho.

Not in a position to complain if he comes to S.F. as he's an obvious colossal upgrade to the position group, BUUUUUT if it costs us the #2 pick a lot of fans won't like it. Bosa/Allen both provide a much needed pass rush and defense has been more problematic than our offense.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Not in a position to complain if he comes to S.F. as he's an obvious colossal upgrade to the position group, BUUUUUT if it costs us the #2 pick a lot of fans won't like it. Bosa/Allen both provide a much needed pass rush and defense has been more problematic than our offense.
    Agreed. Between Goodwin, Kittle, and everyone else receiver is far from a pressing need.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    There's absolutely no way that the 49ers give that pick up for AB. Besides, they're already going to trade that pick to Denver for the 10th pick

Is there any chance they let AB choose a destination? I can't imagine they would, but I also imagine teams would be willing to give up more knowing AB wants to be there.

Antonio Brown likely to be traded before March 13

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Is there any chance they let AB choose a destination? I can't imagine they would, but I also imagine teams would be willing to give up more knowing AB wants to be there.
    Not really. I think they will work to get him somewhere that he is interested in, but ultimately whoever gives the best deal will get him.

Our reporters are saying it’s going to take “multiple high round picks” and Cooper to Dallas is a good template.

PROCESSING

With a new coach coming in I doubt Phins trade for AB and with all the issues he is having off the field. Last thing a new coach needs is that.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'm sure they'd ship him off to whatever place he desired if it meant receiving the best return. Except the AFC North - they'd never trade him to the Browns or Ravens.
    Believe the hype. The Baker has come.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast