Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 109 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Roc Thomas is a damn fool. I just don't get why you would put your life on the line for something so dumb. He's a fringe player anyways so he has to know that with Murray gone he will get a shot to at the very least compete. Now he could be out of the league for good. Easily replaceable.

That being said...weed is a damn weed and it boggles me that in 2019 we still have states that have not legalized it.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Roc Thomas is a damn fool. I just don't get why you would put your life on the line for something so dumb. He's a fringe player anyways so he has to know that with Murray gone he will get a shot to at the very least compete. Now he could be out of the league for good. Easily replaceable.

That being said...weed is a damn weed and it boggles me that in 2019 we still have states that have not legalized it.
    He has the talent to make a roster and contribute, so I doubt that ends his career. Wouldn't be surprised if the Vikings kept him around tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    He has the talent to make a roster and contribute, so I doubt that ends his career. Wouldn't be surprised if the Vikings kept him around tbh.
    I heard on Tweeter that he was possibly selling to kids. That is why there were multiple cops and a search warrant. No idea the validity but that could be a lot worse then just possession.

I heard on Tweeter that he was possibly selling to kids. That is why there were multiple cops and a search warrant. No idea the validity but that could be a lot worse then just possession.
    I heard that the smell in his apartment was so strong, it caused one of his neighbors to call the police. Apparently he went out of his way to tell the police that it was all for "personal use" to try and avoid the dreaded "intent to distribute" charge. I personally think weed should be legalized, regulated and taxed but to risk a lucrative career in an organization that forbids it's use just to get high is beyond stupid for Thomas.

Ramon Foster re-signed with the Steelers. 2 years 8.25 million. Great value for him.
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

I don't like weed. Just not a fan of how it makes me feel. That said, alcohol and tobacco are legal so I agree it's dumb that weed is illegal.
    What's even more dumb is knowing that in order to play professional football and make far more money than the average person, even as a backup/3rd string guy, all you have to do is not smoke and you'll be fine. If you can't do that, that's your own fault.
    Roc Thomas is a moron.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Then you haven't had the right weed........'ere!
    No, I'm old enough I went to college in the late 70s...when it was more unusual if you never smoked than if you did. The problem with today's weed IMO (with very limited exposure) is that it's all so SO much more potent than it was then.

I equate is somewhat with alcohol in that If I'm drinking beer, I have more control of the buzz because it's not going to hit me all at once. The analogy being, it's like adding a little weed to my rolled cigarettes. If I'm sipping on whiskey cokes i may have a little less control that way- similar to smoking a joint of '70s average Columbian weed. But if I'm taking shots, I can go from 0-60 in no time flat, with less/little control of 'oh, that was too much'....today's weed is like slamming 3 Jag shots at once.

That said, while I disagree with leagues still testing for it (it has NEVER been 'performance enhancing') players know they still do.....so it is moronic to risk millions in salary because you feel the need to partake.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Then you haven't had the right weed........'ere!
    No, I'm old enough I went to college in the late 70s...when it was more unusual if you never smoked than if you did. The problem with today's weed IMO (with very limited exposure) is that it's all so SO much more potent than it was then.

I equate is somewhat with alcohol in that If I'm drinking beer, I have more control of the buzz because it's not going to hit me all at once. The analogy being, it's like adding a little weed to my rolled cigarettes. If I'm sipping on whiskey cokes i may have a little less control that way- similar to smoking a joint of '70s average Columbian weed. But if I'm taking shots, I can go from 0-60 in no time flat, with less/little control of 'oh, that was too much'....today's weed is like slamming 3 Jag shots at once.

That said, while I disagree with leagues still testing for it (it has NEVER been 'performance enhancing') players know they still do.....so it is moronic to risk millions in salary because you feel the need to partake.
    This post just confirms SiteWolf gets down!!

So there is a slight rumor on the Twitterverse that Holton Hill may have been with Roc. Oh for the love of God...If this is true this confirms why you can't have enough CB's on this team lol. Wait and see.

So there is a slight rumor on the Twitterverse that Holton Hill may have been with Roc. Oh for the love of God...If this is true this confirms why you can't have enough CB's on this team lol. Wait and see.
    Oh please donít be true.

No one here has talked about bringing Ameer Abdullah back. Iíd like to have him back.

I saw that too but it seems odd to me considering Hill wasn't arrested.
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

Hill luckily wasnít charged with any crimes so he should be ok. Still concerning for a guy that failed drug tests at texas and then failed his combine drug test in 2018.

Thereís no doubting his talent and how much he can help this team, but Hill needs to get his act together or he wonít be long for the NFL either. Iím still on board with shipping Waynes for middle round draft pick, he can go get beat on someone elseís team. I love what we have in hughes/rhodes/mack/hill.

Letís hope it wasnít true. Remember when Everson had his issue and it got reported he was busted with coke? Iíd assume if he wasnít arrested then he wasnít apart of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    Letís hope it wasnít true. Remember when Everson had his issue and it got reported he was busted with coke? Iíd assume if he wasnít arrested then he wasnít apart of it.
    Itís confirmed Hill was there, unless the police report i read was fake. He wasnít arrested and was not charged with anything so he should be fine.

Speaking from experience, if the cops come in to raid your house and a friend is there with weed/drugs on them, the friend is also charged and arrested (separate charge). Since that did not happen, it looks like Hill got off easy, for now. I also live in Jersey and state legislatures can be different so who really knows?

Page 16 of 109 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast