Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 108 of 114 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1706
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Oh yeah I agree completely with this. Iím just saying itís not a big deal whether we add somebody or not. Thereís nobody available thatís going to make much of a difference. Golden Tate might still have something left in the tank but he always hurt now. Other than that I donít see much difference between somebody like Westbrook or Beebe or Ihmir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ah okay I gotcha. No I agree 100%. That is why I was saying I would like to see Rick try to trade for an established WR since we have the cap space. I think there will be more guys cut in the next months but if not we need a WR 3 at the very least via trade.

Rick Speilman was talking about Aaron Rodgers during an interview. Well actualy the interviewer asked him about Rodgers.

Hmmmmm🤔🤔

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Rick Speilman was talking about Aaron Rodgers during an interview. Well actualy the interviewer asked him about Rodgers.

Hmmmmm🤔🤔
    I'd be down.... With the team surrounding him in Minnesota we would be super bowl favorites
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

I'm definitely in favor of adding a few more veterans to the roster and an extension with Hunter won't cost that much in terms of 2021 cap space.

1. Melvin Ingram on a 1 year deal with 3 million guaranteed and some incentives makes way to much sense. Could play Weatherly or the young DE's at tackle on 3rd down as well and only keep 4 actual DT's on the 53 man roster
    2. As bad as the Vikings rush defense was last year, KJ Wright for around 2-3 million on a 1 year deal would also help shore things up
    3. Vikings need to add a WR, but I would wait until after 53 man cuts are made. Jameson Crowder, Jalen Hurd, Jakeem Grant, and Dante Pettis (in that order of preference) could all be available.
    4. I would also add CB Darqueze Dennard on a minimum deal, honestly one of the best slot CB in the NFL
    5. Could also kick the tires on TE Trey Burton, who's a nice complement to the TE's we have.

Roster
    QB (2) - Cousins, Mond
    RB (4) - Cook, Mattison, Nwangwu, Abdullah vs AJ Rose (Pretty excited about Rose)
    FB (1) - Ham
    WR (5) - Theilen, Jefferson, Free agent TBD, Smith-Marsette, Beebe
    TE (4) - Smith, Conklin, Burton, Davidson
    OL (9) - Darrisaw, Cleveland, Bradbury, Davis, O'Neil, Cole, Hill, Udoh, Hinton

DE (6) - Hunter, Wonnum, Ingram, Weatherly, Jones, Robinson
    DT (4) - Pierce, Tomlinson, Lynch, Twyman
    LB (6) - Barr, Kendricks, Wright, Dye, Surrant, Connelly
    CB (5) - Peterson, Dantzler, Alexander, Dennard, Hand (Gladney is never going to play for the Vikings again)
    S (4) - Smith, Woods, Bynum, Metellus vs. Boyd vs. Dorn (I'm high on Dorn as well)

K (1) - Patterson
    P (1) - Cloquitt
    LS (1) - DePaola

Practice Squad
    QB - Browning
    WR- Philyor
    WR - Proehl
    OL - Bailey, Brandel
    DT - Watts
    DE - Willekes
    LB - Borland
    CB - Mabin

Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    I'd be down.... With the team surrounding him in Minnesota we would be super bowl favorites
    I would literally puke, then burn anything I own that's purple, then announce the Chiefs as my new team.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Doogie said the Vikings have some interest in Ryan Kerrigan and Dede Westbrook. Westbrook tore his ACL last year and he mentioned Westbrook has started to run recently.
    2021 Vikings Draft:
    1: Christian Darrisaw OT Virginia Tech
    3: Kellen Mond QB Texas A&M
    3: Chazz Surratt LB North Carolina
    3: Wyatt Davis G Ohio State
    3: Patrick Jones III DE Pittsburgh
    4: Kene Nwangwu RB Iowa State
    4: Camryn Bynum S California
    4: Janarius Robinson DE Florida State
    5: Ihmir Smith-Marsette WR Iowa
    5: Zach Davidson TE Central Missouri St.
    6: Jaylen Twyman DT Pittsburgh

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I would literally puke, then burn anything I own that's purple, then announce the Chiefs as my new team.
    Man i hate the Packers with a passion. Aaron Rodgers is a whiner and a diva off the field but on the field he is a damn alpha dog. If he somehow ends up hear then like Vcu said we are superbowl favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    Exactly. I like Kirk but Rodgers is different

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Exactly. I like Kirk but Rodgers is different
    I grew to be OK with Favre because as much as I wanted to, I couldn't dislike his game. He took his hits and patted the defender on the shoulder pad and said good play. He played hurt and didn't complain.

When Rodgers was drafted, I liked him. I'm a Pac 12 guy and felt the Niners royally screwed up drafting Alex Smith over him. When the Packers moved on from Favre to go with Rodgers, I laughed at Packers fans who said 'how could you?!'........but I don't respect much of his game. He works the rules to his advantage whenever he can, he expects officiating to favor him....and personally, I can't respect someone who's done things he's done off the field re family etc.

I wouldn't leave as a fan forever, but I couldn't be a fan of a Rodgers-led team...and any success the Vikings had would ring extremely hollow for me.

I would definitely take Rodgers if we could with this team lol

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I would definitely take Rodgers if we could with this team lol
    Agreed.

Side note. Bobby McCain being released by dolphins. This would be a decent improvement to our safety group.

for as hard as the packers fought to keep lord favre from the vikings no way they trade him to the vikes my money is him being traded to denver or ne

Quote Originally Posted by tripleplayer543 View Post
    for as hard as the packers fought to keep lord favre from the vikings no way they trade him to the vikes my money is him being traded to denver or ne
    Lol c'mon y'all there is a -1,000,000% chance GreenBay would trade Rogers to Minny. It's not even worth talking about. Next decade worth of 1st round picks would be the starting point.

Colts signed Fisher, so we don't have to wonder about that anymore

Colts signed Fisher, so we don't have to wonder about that anymore
    Yepp, seeing him get 1 year almost 10 mil makes me think we bowed out before the draft. I would assume if we tried to sign him we offered a multi year deal instead of a 1 off where we would possibly have to give him a hefty extension next year.