Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1644
    Is Trai Turner still available

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    Show me a grandma that fine and im making aunts and uncles
    Bingo

Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    Was Serena jealous when she heard about it?
    I'm done with Serena. She is old news. 😁

By the way what the hell is up with Shakra Smart? He should have stayed at VCR but now he is leaving Texas for Marquette. Smh

These are quite disturbing to read....

Chad Graff
    @ChadGraff
    ·
    6h
    Mike Zimmer said the Vikings' moves in free agency have set them up to take the best player available in the draft, not get pigeonholed into one spot, i.e. offensive line.
    Chris Tomasson
    @christomasson
    ·
    6h
    #Vikings coach Mike Zimmer on replacing Riley Reiff said that team has good players already on the roster. And said: "We'll continue to figure it out and go from there.'
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    I'm done with Serena. She is old news. 😁

By the way what the hell is up with Shakra Smart? He should have stayed at VCR but now he is leaving Texas for Marquette. Smh

Haha! I bet you won't tell that to her face.

The best thing Shaka ever did for VCU was leave. The guy can't coach. He won a final four with the last coaches players and an all star group of assistant coaches that have since proven to be significantly better coaches then him.

He had a great thing for himself and his family at VCU and he burned it all down for money. Greed has cost many people, including him....
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

These are quite disturbing to read....
    I kind of trust Zim with this. Don't worry he won't take a cornerback.😂😂

Haha! I bet you won't tell that to her face.

The best thing Shaka ever did for VCU was leave. The guy can't coach. He won a final four with the last coaches players and an all star group of assistant coaches that have since proven to be significantly better coaches then him.

He had a great thing for himself and his family at VCU and he burned it all down for money. Greed has cost many people, including him....
    As my dad use to say Greed can kill you quicker than a bullet

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    I kind of trust Zim with this. Don't worry he won't take a cornerback.😂😂
    I trust that he only cares about the defense and could care less about the offense. That's about all I trust relating to him.

I trust that he only cares about the defense and could care less about the offense. That's about all I trust relating to him.
    lol 100%.... I am slowly convincing myself that our starting Oline will be Hill Cole Bradbury Cleveland Oneill..... It literally hurt me too type that.

I feel like #14 is going to be a DE/WR/LB.

It's only April 1st. I'm not worried about the OL yet. We still have 7.5 million in cap space plus another 7.9 coming in June. That's plenty of cash to make 1 big move or a couple smaller moves. Look at the FA OL that are still on the market. A pretty solid group of tackles and a couple decent guards.

Eric Fisher LT
    Russell Okung LT
    Alejandro Villaneuva LT
    Mitchell Schwartz RT
    Rick Wagner RT
    Trai Turner G
    Lane Taylor G
    Forrest Lamp G

Then go look at the options available in the draft. Dane Brugler just released his top 100 prospects. 12 OT's, 9 guards, and 4 centers. 25% of his top players are offensive lineman.

Still a ton of options available for the team to choose from. With the draft so stacked at OL I bet you we could get one of those OT's on a pretty good deal. The longer they sit on the market the cheaper they likely become. I'm not worried.
    2021 Vikings Draft:
    1: Christian Darrisaw OT Virginia Tech
    3: Kellen Mond QB Texas A&M
    3: Chazz Surratt LB North Carolina
    3: Wyatt Davis G Ohio State
    3: Patrick Jones III DE Pittsburgh
    4: Kene Nwangwu RB Iowa State
    4: Camryn Bynum S California
    4: Janarius Robinson DE Florida State
    5: Ihmir Smith-Marsette WR Iowa
    5: Zach Davidson TE Central Missouri St.
    6: Jaylen Twyman DT Pittsburgh

Doogie with some nuggets this morning:

No contract talks with O'Neill yet but they want to keep him around long term.
    They are likely going to make another move along the OL. Doesn't think the starting 5 is on the roster yet.
    Villanueva's agent reached out to the Vikings. He said look at the list of free agent OT's and all those guys have reached out to the Vikings about their opening at LT. These agents are trying to find jobs for them.
    Mutual interest between the Vikings and Kyle Trask. Mentioned Kellen Mond, David Mills, and Jamie Newman. He thinks they'll pick a QB in the middle rounds.
    2021 Vikings Draft:

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post

They are likely going to make another move along the OL. Doesn't think the starting 5 is on the roster yet.
    Villanueva's agent reached out to the Vikings. He said look at the list of free agent OT's and all those guys have reached out to the Vikings about their opening at LT. These agents are trying to find jobs for them.
    Mutual interest between the Vikings and Kyle Trask. Mentioned Kellen Mond, David Mills, and Jamie Newman. He thinks they'll pick a QB in the middle rounds.
    Those names all excite me almost as much as doing my taxes.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Those names all excite me almost as much as doing my taxes.
    You mean the offensive lineman or the quarterbacks? The OT’s that are still available are all upgrades on Reiff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Vikings Draft:

I'm all for Trask, Mond or Mills. But I want nothing to do with Newman. If he was available with a 6th or 7th I wouldn't mind but I see waaay too much TJack in him to be honest.

You mean the offensive lineman or the quarterbacks? The OT’s that are still available are all upgrades on Reiff.

I think they are all pretty similar to me (fisher would be clearly better but the injury lowers him down to me), I think he was referencing those qbs though that you listed in that post. My buddy really likes Trask and I like fields so we have a rivalry going already so I might have to do a 180 on him cause we have been going at it over each of them and who’s better lol.

We definitely should be doing whatever we can to bring in one of those options for olineman though. If they are reaching out to us and are still on market etc it shouldn’t be too expensive to get one to bite. That comment from zimmer and our general recent history with the oline scare me a lot though on what our plans may be.

Page 96 of 110 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast