3: Kellen Mond QB Texas A&M
    3: Chazz Surratt LB North Carolina
    3: Wyatt Davis G Ohio State
    3: Patrick Jones III DE Pittsburgh
    4: Kene Nwangwu RB Iowa State
    4: Camryn Bynum S California
    4: Janarius Robinson DE Florida State
    5: Ihmir Smith-Marsette WR Iowa
    5: Zach Davidson TE Central Missouri St.
    6: Jaylen Twyman DT Pittsburgh

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Vikings, Bengals, and Chiefs have been in touch with Dede Westbrook
    Has he even been able to work out yet? Tore his ACL in October, yes?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Has he even been able to work out yet? Tore his ACL in October, yes?
    Not sure. Doogie said he hears he is running. I'm not too interested in Westbrook honestly. Usually takes players two years to return to form after an ACL. We could use more competition but I don't have high hopes.
    2021 Vikings Draft:
    1: Christian Darrisaw OT Virginia Tech

Wish Justin Jefferson would shut up starting to see some Diggs in him

Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    Wish Justin Jefferson would shut up starting to see some Diggs in him
    I don't disagree. One comment was talking like Burrow shows more confidence in the huddle than Cousins.
    Umm, justin- your last time in the huddle with Joe was when winning the national championship game with a historically stacked offense. Joe may not be showing as much confidence now that he's on a lesser team in the NFL.

And apparently he'll get to witness that first hand as it appears the Vikings open in Cincy on 9/12.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I don't disagree. One comment was talking like Burrow shows more confidence in the huddle than Cousins.
    Umm, justin- your last time in the huddle with Joe was when winning the national championship game with a historically stacked offense. Joe may not be showing as much confidence now that he's on a lesser team in the NFL.

And apparently he'll get to witness that first hand as it appears the Vikings open in Cincy on 9/12.
    I don't think it's a big deal. Cousins is pretty widely know to be a dork and Burrow and Jefferson are basically best of friends. He said he has more swag which I can't help agree with. Sure Cousins throws out the You Like That every once in a while but to me Cousins really never looks confident on the sideline. He often looks dejected and sits on the bench the whole time he's not on the field. It REALLY pisses me off he is rarely EVER rousing guys and trying to amp up his teammates on the sideline.

Reading too much into this all for Drama sake. NFL is quiet right now with the lull between draft and camps.

Ya I am not sure it is much of anything but it does seem like Jefferson will say what is on his mind.

I think many of us have voiced our own frustrations with Cousins plenty haha. As has been covered before Kirk is possibly part of what lead to the Diggs exit too. The FO seems to be moving on from the idea we can win around him as well even. He has always struggled in the pocket and I think confidence/scared of being hit makes sense as a reason for his issues (I think it was noted elsewhere he was responsible for a high % of his pressures compared to other QB's). As is noted right above you often see it in his body language off the field as well. So there seems to be a hint of truth here not just something random or made up imo. It was also about a good friend in Burrow which likely played a part too.

It might look kinda bad since Kirk is still the starting QB but I think overall faith in him is low right now anyways and this was just a younger kid being honest about his thoughts. Probably best not to speak up but he didn't go over the top or anything either just answered a couple questions honestly (they can maybe work on having him hold back in future lol).

They mentioned on KFAN today that the Vikings are in discussions with DE Ryan Kerrigan. Has anyone else seen/heard anything to corroborate this?

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Tubby View Post
    They mentioned on KFAN today that the Vikings are in discussions with DE Ryan Kerrigan. Has anyone else seen/heard anything to corroborate this?
    Wolfson mentioned we had interest the other day is what I had seen...

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-viki...132659131.html

Its not overreacting or drama its hey kid you got one season in just do your job don't worry about the Vikings after Kirk's contract...shut up. The Kerrigan news is big dude still can get 8 sacks on this line huge impact

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Tubby View Post
    Doogie said yesterday the Vikings have interest but he hasn't heard they've offered him a contract.
    2021 Vikings Draft:

Traded Hughes, must have confidence that gladney will be back. Only assumption I can make, and clearing space for a move in the up coming days

Quote Originally Posted by D-Sharp View Post
    Traded Hughes, must have confidence that gladney will be back. Only assumption I can make, and clearing space for a move in the up coming days
    I dont think Gladney plays another down for us but well see. I think they got the call its more likely there is a FA they think is worth the money he woulda made this season.
    Richard sherman
    Josh Norman
    Breshaud Breeland

All 3 would prob cost the same as hughes and bring more.

Don't know what FA CB's we could be looking at. Steven Nelson and Brian Poole stand out the most. Sherman isn't happening. Maybe Gareon Conley as a reclamation project? Maybe they do know something about Gladney and they plan to use the cash to boost our pass rush? Without factoring in Gladney our CB depth chart thins out quickly after Dantzler, Peterson, and Mack. Dantzler and Peterson are only outside corners so Poole, who is a good slot corner, would make a lot of sense in the slot with Mack.
    2021 Vikings Draft:

Hughes was such a bust. Sure, we can say injuries hampered his career with MN. But man, what a whiff of a 1st rd pick.