Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071
Results 1,051 to 1,053 of 1053
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Prime Daunte was so much fun. Dude was built like a linebacker with a cannon for an arm.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    I loved Daunte, probably my favorite Viking QB of all-time. But he royally ****ed himself by being his own agent and also the rehab aspect of it, doing it on his own instead of doing it with the team. Hard to say how good he could have been without Moss but there was a lot of room for growth.

Raiders cut Gabe Jackson. He's played primarily RG for the Raiders. Would make sense to move Cleveland back to LG. Pretty sure he spent most of camp at LG anyway. He'd be a nice pick up but probably too expensive. Not sure if he's a scheme fit either.
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Raiders cut Gabe Jackson. He's played primarily RG for the Raiders. Would make sense to move Cleveland back to LG. Pretty sure he spent most of camp at LG anyway. He'd be a nice pick up but probably too expensive. Not sure if he's a scheme fit either.
    I'm all about it! I think I read he was the #3 pass blocking Guard in football last year and gave up 1 or 0 sacks. Honestly I really feel at this point being "Scheme fit" for minnesota is meaningless. We draft and sign what we appear to be the best zone blocking fits or most mobile to block for one of the best running backs in football. 8/10 he's so ****ing good Cook is out ahead of the pulling guard anyway. I think it's far worse to have a great run blocker who is an automatic Qb pressure than a guy who gives up 1 sack a season and is a so so run blocker.
    Last edited by El Jorge 69; Today at 07:35 PM.

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071