Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114
Results 1,696 to 1,707 of 1707
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I don't think either Houston or Ingram are game changes at this point in their careers. Definitely better than what we have but I'm not sure how much either pushes the needle for us. Best bet might be to wait until training camp and see if anybody gets cut or holds out. That's how we got Ngakoue was last year was a hold out but right now there isn't any edge players threatening to hold out. Although Jason La Canfora did write an article last week about how the Cardinals and Chandler Jones are heading towards a contract dispute. Jones hasn't shown up to any practices so far. He has a 20.8 million cap hit this season (15.5 if traded) so we would certainly have to restructure somebody like Harrison Smith in order to make room for him. Massive long shot but you never know.

I do think there is a good chance we can find a WR in August. It's a pretty deep position across the league. Somebody decent is likely to get cut.
    Agreed on pretty much everything. I wasn't sure who could possibly be available but ya that is what I was kinda referencing similar to last season making a move (now seems like better time given where team is at). We should be ready for a situation like that and if it is there pounce on it. I think the current FA options are meh, I would much prefer really attacking that spot aggressively now if at all possible.

Jack Day of KFAN tweeted he is hearing there could be a reunion with Sheldon Richardson
    Hey you are a Buckeyes fan. What's the name of that wr that dominated against Clemson in the playoffs? That guy has some serious speed and great hands.

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Hey you are a Buckeyes fan. What's the name of that wr that dominated against Clemson in the playoffs? That guy has some serious speed and great hands.
    Either Chris Olave or Garrett Wilson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Vikings Draft:
    1: Christian Darrisaw OT Virginia Tech
    3: Kellen Mond QB Texas A&M
    3: Chazz Surratt LB North Carolina
    3: Wyatt Davis G Ohio State
    3: Patrick Jones III DE Pittsburgh
    4: Kene Nwangwu RB Iowa State
    4: Camryn Bynum S California
    4: Janarius Robinson DE Florida State
    5: Ihmir Smith-Marsette WR Iowa
    5: Zach Davidson TE Central Missouri St.
    6: Jaylen Twyman DT Pittsburgh

I think Nick Vigil is gunna suprise folks this season but ooohhh man this is the first season I can't wait to watch teams try to run. Crazy if your a running back and somehow get through Pierce, Tomlinson, Richardson you got Kendricks in the lane bounce out oh forgot about Danielle Hunter....aaaaahahha in that Chappelle we rich b laugh

Either Chris Olave or Garrett Wilson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah its Olave. Man im going to keep my eye on him. He had me speechless against Clemson.

Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    I think Nick Vigil is gunna suprise folks this season but ooohhh man this is the first season I can't wait to watch teams try to run. Crazy if your a running back and somehow get through Pierce, Tomlinson, Richardson you got Kendricks in the lane bounce out oh forgot about Danielle Hunter....aaaaahahha in that Chappelle we rich b laugh
    Aaron Rodgers calls Jordan Love and tells him in that Sweet Daddy voice from Good Times.

JORDAN!! BOYYYYY YOU IN TROUBLE!!😂😂😂

You guys think Richardson will get any reps at DE? I think it was 2016 he played quite a few snaps there but I don't know much outside of that. My guess is that he will be primarily at 3T but just wasn't sure if we could potentially utilize him there from time to time.

On paper this defense is lit.

It would be nice to get a vet DE and WR3. If I had to chose I would go WR3, but both are about equally important and I think we could possibly get both.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    You guys think Richardson will get any reps at DE? I think it was 2016 he played quite a few snaps there but I don't know much outside of that. My guess is that he will be primarily at 3T but just wasn't sure if we could potentially utilize him there from time to time.

On paper this defense is lit.
    Zim said he sees Richardson as an interior pass rusher. I saw somebody tweet that 2 years ago Zimmer adjusted the D mid snap into a 3/4 look. Once it resulted in a Barr sack on the first play against Atlanta. That's something I most eager to see if it happens. Pierce at nose with Tomlinson and Richardson at DE. Hunter and Barr playing the edge. All 3 DT's have experience in a 3/4. That would be an effective way of getting Barr more pass rushing snaps. Vigil, Dye, or maybe Surratt would sub in at LB for Barr.
    2021 Vikings Draft:
    1: Christian Darrisaw OT Virginia Tech
    3: Kellen Mond QB Texas A&M
    3: Chazz Surratt LB North Carolina
    3: Wyatt Davis G Ohio State
    3: Patrick Jones III DE Pittsburgh
    4: Kene Nwangwu RB Iowa State
    4: Camryn Bynum S California
    4: Janarius Robinson DE Florida State
    5: Ihmir Smith-Marsette WR Iowa
    5: Zach Davidson TE Central Missouri St.
    6: Jaylen Twyman DT Pittsburgh

Sign Larry Fitzgerald
    Trade for Derek Barnett

...assuming Fitz isn't expecting 8-10mil to play another year
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Zim said he sees Richardson as an interior pass rusher. I saw somebody tweet that 2 years ago Zimmer adjusted the D mid snap into a 3/4 look. Once it resulted in a Barr sack on the first play against Atlanta. That's something I most eager to see if it happens. Pierce at nose with Tomlinson and Richardson at DE. Hunter and Barr playing the edge. All 3 DT's have experience in a 3/4. That would be an effective way of getting Barr more pass rushing snaps. Vigil, Dye, or maybe Surratt would sub in at LB for Barr.
    I'm thinking there'll be more hybrid looks than ever- 4-2-5, 3-3-5, even 3-2-6
    I've ALWAYS thought Barr playing some DE simply made sense.....and still think PP in a hybrid position does, too
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Being greedy but I still see one more former player coming back home...probably the best part of the Minnesota miracle no not Diggs.