Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by roy hobbs View Post
    No trolling, just asking; why do you think he wants to be in Minnesota? And why does it make sense?
    He said he did. I explained why I personally thought it made sense.

Read the Bucs might cut DeSean Jackson. Heíll be 32 with a 10 million salary but if heís cut thereís a $0 cap hit.

The Vikings likely wonít be able to afford him but if heís cut Iíll be interested. I like the deep presence that Aldrick Robinson brought but heís too open dimensional. Jackson can offer the same home run ability but heís his route tree is much more versatile.

Honestly at this point I donít care who our #3 is as long as itís not Treadwell. Thereís going to be a few options available the Vikings should look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force

I still have faith in Treadwell

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    I did until this season. At this point, he's done absolutely nothing in 3 years.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

It's just not working here for Tread and probably won't ever with him being behind are 2 dogs. It's one of those where a change of scenery is best for him. Not saying he is remotely close to Cooper at this point in his career because he isn't but a lot of people wrote off Cooper and then he showed he just needed a new system.

Iím going to say it... we need to bring back AP. Tay will be gone and I donít think Boone or Thomas can handle the load yet if Cook would go down. He proved he can still play. Letís do this.
    I donít think weíre interested in a reunion with AD, too much baggage and heís too one dimensional. If weíre looking at a veteran backup at running back, which we probably wonít be, iíd be much more interested in Marshawn Lynch than i am Adrian Peterson. Heís got more left in the tank at this point and looked really good before going down last year. Who knows if heíd leave the bay area though. We should be trying to find the next alvin kamara/kareem hunt in the 3rd-5th round of the draft.
    Last edited by nasthemasta; 01-22-2019 at 07:58 PM.

As do I. I have full faith that the kid can play, its just needs to click for him. I hope to god it happens this next season or he his gone.
    As for Adrian, I would love him back in purple, I think he would be the perfect backup for Cook, no question. And with Stefanski, I think our offense will be much more aligned with the 2017 version under Shurmer, than this years. And I'm certain AD can be our "Latavius" in this offense.

Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    I donít think weíre interested in a reunion with AD, too much baggage and heís too one dimensional. If weíre looking at a veteran backup at running back, which we probably wonít be, iíd be much more interested in Marshawn Lynch than i am Adrian Peterson. Heís got more left in the tank at this point and looked really good before going down last year. Who knows if heíd leave the bay area though. We should be trying to find the next alvin kamara/kareem hunt in the 3rd-5th round of the draft.
    isn't Dalvin already our Kamara/Hunt?

the problem with AD is he'd want to be the lead back....might even NEED to be to have success...and that doesn't fit
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

the problem with AD is he'd want to be the lead back....might even NEED to be to have success...and that doesn't fit
    Highly doubt it happens but Dalvin Cook and Kareem Hunt anybody?

2019 Vikings Draft :

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

He could be but hasnít been so far, a lot of that has to do with injuries though. I donít see anything wrong with drafting a talented running back in the middle rounds to pair with Cook and give us a 2 headed monster at that position. A lot of the good offenses in the league have a dual threat at running back, and we all know this offense could use another weapon that the defense has to account for. Plus with Dalvinís injury history it would be nice to have a threat behind him if he went down. Having multiple running backs that can both catch and run between the tackles really benefits your offense because it keeps your backs fresh and it keeps opposing defenses guessing whether youíre running/passing. Defenses canít play fast if theyíre guessing. I donít think Latavius threatened defenses in the least bit.
    Last edited by nasthemasta; 01-22-2019 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Highly doubt it happens but Dalvin Cook and Kareem Hunt anybody?

Nah I'd stay away from him. He's a good player and all but he would be a PR nightmare. The way RB's are easily replaceable I'd think we would look at the draft or other FA's if we went that route.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Nah I'd stay away from him. He's a good player and all but he would be a PR nightmare. The way RB's are easily replaceable I'd think we would look at the draft or other FA's if we went that route.
    I lean towards no as well but the team did have interest in Joe Mixon during the draft and his video was much worse than Hunt. Iím intrigued him more so because somebody is going to give him a chance and itís likely to be a cheap deal. Im willing to gamble with PR trouble given how close this team is to a title.

2019 Vikings Draft :

Fitz resigned with the Cards
    2019 Vikings Draft :

Fitz resigned with the Cards
    Damn. That would have been nice.

I lean towards no as well but the team did have interest in Joe Mixon during the draft and his video was much worse than Hunt. Iím intrigued him more so because somebody is going to give him a chance and itís likely to be a cheap deal. Im willing to gamble with PR trouble given how close this team is to a title.

Absolutely...much worse. To be honest I didn't think Hunts video was really all that bad, wrong still but not as bad. But it's the other stories that somewhat leaked, not sure if true or not, that has me worried that he is an habitual offender of this sorts. I'm all for him getting a second chance though if he does the right think in rehabbing his life.

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast