Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Oh it's not that we didn't try with Whitworth. He just wanted to go to LA. Now of course that is what he said but we all know to certain extent money could have been a factor or years but yes he would have been ****ing fantastic and still playing at a high level.

With Sullivan I can't really blame them. He was coming off of major back surgery (correct me if I'm wrong). Missed the 2015 season and was showing some signs of time to move on. But to his credit, he's bounced back and has looked good.
    I always thought we jumped the gun on getting rid of Sullivan. Not ponying up for Whitworth was definitely a bigger mistake though. We should have put the full court press on getting him in here.

A name to keep an eye on is Gerald McCoy for the Vikes. He could slide in as another 1 year option for a decent price. He may look to up his value for one last time to get a 3 year contact if plays well.

I think Richardson could be had for a decent price but I really thought he somewhat disappeared in the second half of the season. Is he worth investing a 4 year deal into? I'm not sure he is and I feel we can get equal play out of some of the younger guys.

A name to keep an eye on is Gerald McCoy for the Vikes. He could slide in as another 1 year option for a decent price. He may look to up his value for one last time to get a 3 year contact if plays well.

I think Richardson could be had for a decent price but I really thought he somewhat disappeared in the second half of the season. Is he worth investing a 4 year deal into? I'm not sure he is and I feel we can get equal play out of some of the younger guys.
    McCoy would be awesome but he still has plenty in the tank. Somebody will throw a lot of cash at him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force

I thought it was Linval who actually faded out. Richardson played pretty well.....

Quote Originally Posted by montybeasty View Post
    I thought it was Linval who actually faded out. Richardson played pretty well.....
    I don't think either were great down the stretch, but Linval is one that is barely ever brought up. Dude has a huge frame and will turn 31 next season. I love the guy but his replacement should be showing up pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    I don't think either were great down the stretch, but Linval is one that is barely ever brought up. Dude has a huge frame and will turn 31 next season. I love the guy but his replacement should be showing up pretty soon.
    Well if he's anything like Pat he can be a productive 2 down guy for a few more years.

I miss Phil Loadholt

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    I miss Phil Loadholt
    it is interesting to think about how we'd be viewing our last few years at OL had big Phil not torn his achilles and retired....dude's still only 32.................and I swear I saw him in Honolulu over the holidays walking around Chinatown
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    it is interesting to think about how we'd be viewing our last few years at OL had big Phil not torn his achilles and retired....dude's still only 32.................and I swear I saw him in Honolulu over the holidays walking around Chinatown
    I think about that sort of thing all the time. Itís actually really depressing.

And Phil isnít that hard to miss haha

I think about that sort of thing all the time. Itís actually really depressing.

And Phil isnít that hard to miss haha
    you'd be surprised how many 6'8" 350lb Samoans are walking around Honolulu....don't think he's Samoan, just sayin'...........I also stopped at St Louis HS where Mariota went to school...

Iím going to say it... we need to bring back AP. Tay will be gone and I donít think Boone or Thomas can handle the load yet if Cook would go down. He proved he can still play. Letís do this.

Iím going to say it... we need to bring back AP. Tay will be gone and I donít think Boone or Thomas can handle the load yet if Cook would go down. He proved he can still play. Letís do this.
    He'd never accept a part time role and, to be honest, he'd suck in one...he needs carries he'd only get in MN IF Cook went down...if he doesn't, Adrian would be in the same situation he was in New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    He'd never accept a part time role and, to be honest, he'd suck in one...he needs carries he'd only get in MN IF Cook went down...if he doesn't, Adrian would be in the same situation he was in New Orleans.
    I donít know. I see what you mean, but in a way Iím going to disagree with you. He wants to be in Minnesota. NO also had Ingram and Kamara, in Minnesota only Cook a head of him. Cook is unfortunately injury prone so far. He has to realize all the new talent coming into the league, so at his age, he probably wonít get an immediate starting gig unless it was another situation like Washington. To me personally, it makes sense for him to be a Viking again.

No trolling, just asking; why do you think he wants to be in Minnesota? And why does it make sense?

Hmm, I wouldn't opposed to his by any means I suppose but I wish we could get Tay back but I understand him wanting to go somewhere else. That was a pretty solid under the radar signing even though it wasn't real popular at the time mainly due to the amt of money. He played pretty well for us and stepped up when we needed him to.

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast