Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Super. View Post
    I disagree. Bell just sat out a season IRL for being tagged. The first player to do so. He clearly doesnt want to be tagged and that should reflect this game as well. Since we can't offer multi year deals, if you take the Steelers and tag him, be ready for a total holdout.

Bell will demand more than his tags worth on the open market easily.

Ive posted the 2 numbers for his transition tag and for his franchise tag in this thread.

The only bonus I will give is that if he is tagged, communicating with him will not count as a restructure offer.
    Last question on Bell: if he goes to free agency, and the Steelers make the highest offer in blind bidding, will he sign there?
    POOP

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    Last question on Bell: if he goes to free agency, and the Steelers make the highest offer in blind bidding, will he sign there?
    Because its a 1 year game yes. Bell said he would have played for the Steelers had they signed him to what he wanted and because we're not offering multi years.
    Rand University

Rocky Top you’ll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good ol’ Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Last year I feel like there were 1 or 2 teams who signed up, played the game for a week and a half, and then left their mangled up half finished team for dead. Should we do like weekly or bi-weekly check ins, and have more players enter free agency if the team gets left stranded?

We only have 19 teams signed up as of right now so I dunno what to tell you. The activity levels just arent what the used to be
    Rand University

Rocky Top you’ll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good ol’ Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12