Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Yeah, I don't understand how KAT can just take it from Embiid like that. It's all mental. I mean, KAT can dominate AD and he just turns into a b**** when he faces Embiid.
    Yep and it worries me in the playoffs. KAT is not showing the mental fortitude for playoff basketball, though it really doesn't matter because nobody on this team outside perhaps Rose does.

Some guys shine under pressure, some fade. KAT is a fader to date.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Kia Kaha View Post
    It amazes me no one stood up and set the tone early and often. A hard screen, a physical bump, trash talk, getting up in their face. Like wow. Where is the heart of this team? We were getting thrashed and just took it. As a coach, I would have been ejected if that happened to my team.

Did wiggins not think this was his chance to pick up butler on defense and just get super physical and rough with him. If he fouled out, he fouled out. But prove a point. What happened was just embarassing and the entire team just bent over and let it happen.
    wait, we talking about Wiggins here? Dude wouldn't protect his Mom in an alley he is so passive, no way he stands up to a pit bull his size haha

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    wait, we talking about Wiggins here? Dude wouldn't protect his Mom in an alley he is so passive, no way he stands up to a pit bull his size haha
    So true!! Good call Hawk. Wiggins is a joke.

He is stealing Glen Taylors money.

we suck

Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post
    we suck
    Mediocrity is worse than flat out sucking, and thats where we are!

Quote Originally Posted by DW3421 View Post
    Mediocrity is worse than flat out sucking, and thats where we are!
    It's starting to look that way, isn't it

It's a bit of a tough situation to be a fan right now. If we lose to an injury-riddled Phoenix at home, I think something would have to happen

Rose with a game winner!

I hope for Rose's sake, we trade him to a contender that needs some scoring punch. Surely, he will leave in the summer anyway. May as well help his chances of getting a ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Kia Kaha View Post
    I hope for Rose's sake, we trade him to a contender that needs some scoring punch. Surely, he will leave in the summer anyway. May as well help his chances of getting a ring.
    What a bonus it would be if we could pick up a young asset for rose!

Quote Originally Posted by DW3421 View Post
    What a bonus it would be if we could pick up a young asset for rose!
    I have heard that Glen Taylor likes a young prospect called 'cash considerations'.

in regards to Rose, I am fine keeping him this year, but we can't possibly extend him. He just doesn't fit long term, and while I like him a lot, he allows Wiggins to stand in the corner doing nothing, and takes shots from Towns.

Of course, I am not even sure why I include Wiggins in our future. Even if he is here, he doesn't matter. Except to the salary cap.

I can't even bash this team right now, we are just decimated by injuries. Like, I appreciate what Bayless is giving us, but my god we shouldn't need to depend on him for production.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I can't even bash this team right now, we are just decimated by injuries. Like, I appreciate what Bayless is giving us, but my god we shouldn't need to depend on him for production.
    Last night's game and our current situation is an odd one, isn't it?

Our 4th string PG (as solid as he's been) being our second option ahead of our $30m player? Catastrophic. And I can't argue with it, either.

A good win though. And KAT hasn't had sort of a 'bounce back' game like that for a long while, if ever. If he sucks through the first half, normally he sucks the whole way. I know it's only the Grizzlies, but I think that's a good sign for a young player.

Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post
    A good win though. And KAT hasn't had sort of a 'bounce back' game like that for a long while, if ever. If he sucks through the first half, normally he sucks the whole way. I know it's only the Grizzlies, but I think that's a good sign for a young player.
    But he doesn't suck through first halves, that's the frustrating thing. He gets into foul trouble. We've seen this practically every other game with him. If he plays, he usually dominates, period.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast