Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    My take too. Jimmy has been really gelling with the teamís culture and teammates since he came here. Just follow him on social media. His agent responded to this too and said all is good, right? I think this being blown out of proportion because the media loves this kind of story about Jimmy Butler.
    on top of it all neither side has anything to gain from this coming out. ESPN has been reporting like TMZ for a longtime.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    lol wut? dude you **** on TJ on all the time
    this is just false. Would you like me to show you the treads created by me calling TJ a needed piece and arguing with war etc constantly over him? I 100 percent hate his play this year because he has been trash.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...6-TJ-McConnell

Would you like to see more posts and threads or will you continue to spew nonsense?? I only actually hate something or someone when there is merit and the TJ we had before is a far cry from the TJ now because of his defense alone and because Brown is forcing him down our throats more than ever when we are trying to win. TJ is fine to help grow a bad or meh team and he is fine if he is a bench piece off of a contending team but he is never going to be a guy that deserves 20 plus minutes a night on a contending team because that is when he gets exposed.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 01-12-2019 at 07:06 AM.

another new video popping up... the last play brett drew up... butlers reaction. This is gonna get really really bad.

https://streamable.com/mtox5

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234