Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I don;t think Snyder has had an All-Pro player during his 19 years as owner.
    Would it bother you if the NFL forced him to sell?

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Would it bother you if the NFL forced him to sell?
    As long as the new owner doesnt change the name

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    That's cool and all but most punts inside the 20 with 0 touchbacks and should warrant either 1st or 2nd team. So yes, really.
    The 0 touchbacks is an impressive stat. However, Kern still has him beat at percentage of punts inside the 20. Therefore I still believe my punter > your punter.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    The 0 touchbacks is an impressive stat. However, Kern still has him beat at percentage of punts inside the 20. Therefore I still believe my punter > your punter.
    Isn't that percentage basically determined by the field position the offense gets stuck at on average?

Maddox and LeBlanc, AllPro caliber.

52.72 vs. 51.89, less than 1% Kudos. 0 touchbacks and Tress way had 10 more punts that were fair caught and had less punts that were returned, AVG your guy beat my guy by 1.8 yards Net AVG they were 0.2 yards apart. I'm not arguing who is better, but I still believe my guy had a better season. We are splitting hairs IMO, but I'm taking the guy with more inside the 20, fewer returnable punts and no touchbacks.

The fact that we are having a debate about punters goes to show how bad our teams were.
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 01-07-2019 at 10:31 AM.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    52.72 vs. 51.89, less than 1% Kudos. 0 touchbacks and Tress way had 10 more punts that were fair caught and had less punts that were returned, AVG your guy beat my guy by 1.8 yards Net AVG they were 0.2 yards apart. I'm not arguing who is better, but I still believe my guy had a better season. We are splitting hairs IMO, but I'm taking the guy with more inside the 20, fewer returnable punts and no touchbacks.

The fact that we are having a debate about punters goes to show how bad our teams were.
    I agree, and kind of my point. I actually just thought it'll be fun that people go into a debate about punters being snubbed out of the All-Pro list, which feels like something you almost never see. Didn't mean for it to turn so serious. In all fairness, I'm just glad he was awarded the credit he deserves last year and came very close to being second team again this year. Dude's just been so awesome and consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Isn't that percentage basically determined by the field position the offense gets stuck at on average?
    I guess it's determined by much more other factors than that. Like every stat in football. Again, I was just having a bit of fun debating punters, never meant it to come out as anything else other than that.

I agree, and kind of my point. I actually just thought it'll be fun that people go into a debate about punters being snubbed out of the All-Pro list, which feels like something you almost never see. Didn't mean for it to turn so serious. In all fairness, I'm just glad he was awarded the credit he deserves last year and came very close to being second team again this year. Dude's just been so awesome and consistent.
    Its all good man! Love debates with people. You are probably right, a PSD first to debate over which punter should be all-pro lol
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112