Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I can live without Jenkins, but how on Earth is Lane Johnson not there over Mitchell Scwartz lol.
    the way they talked about it on daily news live went like this... They get ertz not making it because 2 other TE had more yards/touchdowns etc where is erta had catches but the one guy had like a ton of yac which is legit

Lane johnson not making it was because he was bad because of an injury for like 5 plus games where someone is better.

Jenkins was a massive snub because he does everything.

All the sports philly shows today basically said the same thing about this. Not sure how true it is. I dont mind the ertz snub but lane should be in there

PROCESSING

Xavien Howard got 2nd team I guess being he missed the final 4 games of the year or being he played for the Phins. Not sure which haha.

I guess the biggest shock for me was that I expected to see 11 Dallas players on the list, but I only see 3.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I guess the biggest shock for me was that I expected to see 11 Dallas players on the list, but I only see 3.
    Only 11? How disrespectful!

PROCESSING

You can make an argument that the second team could beat the first team in a pick-up game on Thanksgiving day out at the park, after Turkey dinner. Assuming they wait 2 hours after eating so they dont cramp up and throw up. Also assuming it's not snowing in which case Mahomes scrambling style would definitely be better.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

I know we all like to brag about how our guys got snubbed, but how Tress Way wasnt on the first or second team is beyond me. Led the league with 41 punts inside the 20 with 0 touchbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    I know we all like to brag about how our guys got snubbed, but how Tress Way wasnt on the first or second team is beyond me. Led the league with 41 punts inside the 20 with 0 touchbacks.
    Highest finishing Skins player....6th among punters.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    With 3 votes

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    But no, really, Brett Kern definitely belongs on either one of the lists, preferably first team.

Only 11? How disrespectful!
    They canít all make it every year especially if they are hurt . Doesnít mean guys like Smith and Frederick are not all pro players . Thatís 5. LVE and Smith sure look like they will see their share thatís 7 . Lawrence is 8 . Gregory isnít there yet but the way heís playing would it shock anyone ? Thatís 9 the 10th would be if ET3 comes. Iv explained this before but I donít mind retyping it because I like reading it mostly because itís true and scary. Did I mention the average age of those guys is around 25? ... lol

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    They canít all make it every year especially if they are hurt . Doesnít mean guys like Smith and Frederick are not all pro players . Thatís 5. LVE and Smith sure look like they will see their share thatís 7 . Lawrence is 8 . Gregory isnít there yet but the way heís playing would it shock anyone ? Thatís 9 the 10th would be if ET3 comes. Iv explained this before but I donít mind retyping it because I like reading it mostly because itís true and scary. Did I mention the average age of those guys is around 25? ... lol
    Randomly declaring players to be All Pros... true and scary indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    But no, really, Brett Kern definitely belongs on either one of the lists, preferably first team.
    That's cool and all but most punts inside the 20 with 0 touchbacks and should warrant either 1st or 2nd team. So yes, really.

I don;t think Snyder has had an All-Pro player during his 19 years as owner.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast