Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 173
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    51,546

    NFL All-Pro teams


    PROCESSING

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    51,546
    Hill, Watt, Derwin James on both 1st and 2nd team. I'll always have an issue with that.

    PROCESSING

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    12,283
    No Zach Ertz? WTF?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    78,198
    Ertz is an obvious snub.

    Malcolm Jenkins should be 2nd Team.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    51,546
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Ertz is an obvious snub.

    Malcolm Jenkins should be 2nd Team.
    Agreed. Which is why I hate they allow guys on both teams. Derwin James 1st team at safety should eliminate him from D.B. on 2nd team.

    Ertz snub is absurd.

    PROCESSING

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    78,198
    No Lane Johnson? Jesus.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    78,198
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Agreed. Which is why I hate they allow guys on both teams. Derwin James 1st team at safety should eliminate him from D.B. on 2nd team.

    Ertz snub is absurd.
    I can live without Jenkins, but how on Earth is Lane Johnson not there over Mitchell Scwartz lol.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas/Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,121
    Lmao JJ Watt And Derwin James on both teams. The NBA is better at choosing guys for their All NBA teams cause they actually pick 15 DIFFERENT guys to fill the spots.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    78,198
    Quote Originally Posted by YAALREADYKNO View Post
    Lmao JJ Watt And Derwin James on both teams. The NBA is better at choosing guys for their All NBA teams cause they actually pick 15 DIFFERENT guys to fill the spots.
    Lane Johnson destroyed JJ Watt, absolutely wrecked him. Destroyed Von Miller and Mack, wrecked (I get it was last year but Christ almighty). Mitchell Schwartz?!?!

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    51,546
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Lane Johnson destroyed JJ Watt, absolutely wrecked him. Destroyed Von Miller and Mack, wrecked (I get it was last year but Christ almighty). Mitchell Schwartz?!?!
    What did you expect? KC has a really good year so of course guys are getting elevated that shouldn’t.

    PROCESSING

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    51,546
    Aaron Donald was the only unanimous pick.

    PROCESSING

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    51,546
    Only 1 from the Steelers bugs me and that’s no David DeCastro.

    PROCESSING

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    26,527
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    No Zach Ertz? WTF?
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Ertz is an obvious snub.

    Malcolm Jenkins should be 2nd Team.
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Agreed. Which is why I hate they allow guys on both teams. Derwin James 1st team at safety should eliminate him from D.B. on 2nd team.

    Ertz snub is absurd.
    How is Ertz a snub? There are only 2 TE spots, and there's no way he was going to get it over Kelce or Kittle, who both broke the record for yards by a TE.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,254
    Harrison Smith is better than Jenkins? Lol.

    The return... 2018-19... playoffs!?!?!!?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,254
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    How is Ertz a snub? There are only 2 TE spots, and there's no way he was going to get it over Kelce or Kittle, who both broke the record for yards by a TE.
    "No way"? Ehh.

    The return... 2018-19... playoffs!?!?!!?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •