Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It's all a giant blur now, but imagine if your favorite team was locked up with the Warriors in 4 straight finals.

The amount of missed/BS calls in favor of the golden girls was mind-boggling.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I came in with guns drawn ready to blast you babies, then watched the clip.

Uh, how on earth was that missed? I have literally NEVER seen a blatant miss like that. Durant tap danced along the baseline more than a foot out of bounds before he touched it haha
    Itís tough to argue with someone who complains about that call because itís cut and dry. Itís not like any judgment had to be used. Plus KD was so far out of bounds it was laughable. He ran up the baseline lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The KD one was def a bad call.

That was hilariously bad. The TNT shot (live) that did not show his feet I was still wondering how he was not way out by the angle. Ultimately it's a meaningless reg season game and a non reviewable call that ended up not mattering, but it was the worst I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    That was hilariously bad. The TNT shot (live) that did not show his feet I was still wondering how he was not way out by the angle. Ultimately it's a meaningless reg season game and a non reviewable call that ended up not mattering, but it was the worst I've ever seen.
    They got lucky it wasnít on the live feed. When it happened I didnít think anything of it, just assumed he saved it

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Pretty bad. Didn't watch the game. I guess the ref thought he was in the air when he touched the ball. why wasn't it over turned?
    Did the ref think he was floating on the sideline?

Your baby can't do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPl_vgWbjSM

The fact that he ends up shooting free throws is the icing on the cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Did the ref think he was floating on the sideline?

My guess was the refs eyes were elsewhere. He was in position but he had to have tracing the ball or something. Cause it was a bad miss but itís not new sadly. Reffing in the NBA has been a problem for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    The only thing I can think of is that maybe it's not a reviewable play? I've seen out of bounds calls reviewed and reversed in the past, but they were almost always on dead balls. Maybe since there was no call on the floor and the play continued, they couldn't review the play?
    I think a call can be reviewed to determine who the ball was off if it went out of bounds when it happens in the last 2 minutes. However, On this play.... No call was made. The ball continued to be live. Im not sure when a review would have happened if a call was completely missed. The refs missed a call in the 2013 Playoff series between the warriors and nuggets where bogut had one foot like 18 inches out of bounds during a rebound struggle in the last 90 seconds of the game, but that wasnt as easy to see as Durants thing a few nights ago.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    My guess was the refs eyes were elsewhere. He was in position but he had to have tracing the ball or something. Cause it was a bad miss but itís not new sadly. Reffing in the NBA has been a problem for a very long time.
    He was looking right at him. I don't know how you trace your eyes somewhere else. I think KD walked all the way to Texas to save that ball.

Lol that has to be the worst missed call ever. Not the most important game, but as far as obvious missed calls go, that was the worst I've seen. It was hilariously bad. He was like 5 feet out of bounds lol.

Imagine just waiting on line to get a beer or hot dog and Kevin Durant runs into you trying to save the ball from going out of bounds. It could happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Worst Iíve seen. I canít remember seeing anything close to it.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    dude KD was 3 feet out of bounds, skipping along like a shoolgirl before he touched the ball. All 3 refs should undergo eye testing and issue a formal apology to everyone involved.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Lebron socking Paul Pierce in the face while driving to the hoop and Pierce getting called for a foul lol

Yeah that might be the worst. It even beats this one...

2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast