Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    Foles can end it right here

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Foles can end it right here
    Stop bringing eagles in to every thread.

**** I didnít mean to put that in here

Dak Prescott played better than I thought he would. If he can do that again, they very well might go to the NFC title game. Their defense has the ability to hold down the Rams potent offense.

Every nationally televised Cowboys game should have an over/under bet on how many times the camera shot cuts to Jerry Jones in the luxury box. I would always take the over.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Dak Prescott played better than I thought he would. If he can do that again, they very well might go to the NFC title game. Their defense has the ability to hold down the Rams potent offense.

Every nationally televised Cowboys game should have an over/under bet on how many times the camera shot cuts to Jerry Jones in the luxury box. I would always take the over.
    Ya but if you look at his track record all his "clutch" metrics are top notch such as QB rating in 4th Quarter in tight games, passer rating on passes over 15 yards in 4th quarter in tight games and an NFL leading 15 game winning drives since he joined the league 3 short years ago. I wasnt surprised. Not the prettiest technique but the dude is a leader and an intense competitor. He just seems to "get it done".

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Ya but if you look at his track record all his "clutch" metrics are top notch such as QB rating in 4th Quarter in tight games, passer rating on passes over 15 yards in 4th quarter in tight games and an NFL leading 15 game winning drives since he joined the league 3 short years ago. I wasnt surprised. Not the prettiest technique but the dude is a leader and an intense competitor. He just seems to "get it done".
    Man, even when Russell Wilson is eliminated he still somehow isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You won a playoff game.

Whenís the parade?
    In February

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Man, even when Russell Wilson is eliminated he still somehow isn't.
    Dak is essentially Russell Wilson 4 or 5 years ago. Numbers and wins are almost identical. Dak didnt have Legion of Boom in year 1 and year 2.

Sooner or later people (including me) are going to have to just look at the results and not the path. Personally I would rather have a traditional QB with a great arm and accuracy. But at the end of the day the the goal is to win. Regardless of how he does it or how ugly it may look the guy (Dak) wins. If he does it again against the Rams it will really be time to start giving this guy some props. Heís never going to be Dan Marino or Aaron Rodgers but if he can win in the playoffs I could care less what his numbers look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Sooner or later people (including me) are going to have to just look at the results and not the path. Personally I would rather have a traditional QB with a great arm and accuracy. But at the end of the day the the goal is to win. Regardless of how he does it or how ugly it may look the guy (Dak) wins. If he does it again against the Rams it will really be time to start giving this guy some props. Heís never going to be Dan Marino or Aaron Rodgers but if he can win in the playoffs I could care less what his numbers look like.
    When plenty of Cowboys fans were ready to abandon the bandwagon right before the Cooper trade, I still maintained that Dallas had a good QB situation. I'd take a Dak Prescott on a 4th round rookie contract over a Matthew Stafford on a franchise QB contract every day. Things will get a little more tricky once Dak Prescott is on a Matthew Stafford contract. But I've been hearing that the Cowboys will have 18 All Pros for 10 more years, so it should be all good.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    When plenty of Cowboys fans were ready to abandon the bandwagon right before the Cooper trade, I still maintained that Dallas had a good QB situation. I'd take a Dak Prescott on a 4th round rookie contract over a Matthew Stafford on a franchise QB contract every day. Things will get a little more tricky once Dak Prescott is on a Matthew Stafford contract. But I've been hearing that the Cowboys will have 18 All Pros for 10 more years, so it should be all good.
    Yea heís getting close to earning that big money contract. Hell 1 more win and heíll be more successful than Romo ever was. And the problem with having that many all pros is that like Dak they have to be paid. Lawrence, Jones, Cooper, and Dak will all likely get paid this off season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Yea heís getting close to earning that big money contract. Hell 1 more win and heíll be more successful than Romo ever was. And the problem with having that many all pros is that like Dak they have to be paid. Lawrence, Jones, Cooper, and Dak will all likely get paid this off season.
    Potential All-Pros cost a little less.

Yea iirc, he performed good as a rookie/first timer a few years ago in the playoffs.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829