Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
    dallas played great good ****. congrats cowboy fans

Michael Dickson had a very good game, but you can't expect him to take over the kicking duties as well. It's just bad luck on the Seahawks part that their kicker was out.

Still, the Cowboys played great and made all the right plays.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i def give credit to the defense... the problem was carson with a 1.2 ypc was still getting the ball on 1st and 2nd down for 3 yard gains total in the 3rd and 4th lol. Its like the coach said **** it.
    You don't just abandon something that's worked all year because it failed so far today. That's panicking

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Elliot Cooper Lawrence and possibly Zeke as well
    Elliot and possibly Zeke? That's gonna cost a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Elliot and possibly Zeke? That's gonna cost a lot of money.
    Probably meant Jake Elliott... cause they def need to get a real kicker in the offseason some how.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    You don't just abandon something that's worked all year because it failed so far today. That's panicking
    when it isnt working and you have the clutchest QB the sport has ever seen who has literally won it for you time and time again against that defense with how that Oline is playing you dont just do the same stuff over and over and over and expect different results. Cowboys are probably laughing at how easy it was to stop the run

when it isnt working and you have the clutchest QB the sport has ever seen who has literally won it for you time and time again against that defense with how that Oline is playing you dont just do the same stuff over and over and over and expect different results. Cowboys are probably laughing at how easy it was to stop the run
    Tough day with Wilson losing and Luck winning a playoff game... feel for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Tough day with Wilson losing and Luck winning a playoff game... feel for ya.

this isnt helping

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Probably meant Jake Elliott... cause they def need to get a real kicker in the offseason some how.
    You take your hands off our kicker.

How has Seattle's OC not been fired yet? lol.

The return... 2018-19... playoffs!?!?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Blair Walsh was possibly in the stands tonight

'clutchest' QB the sport has ever seen....I just sprayed my screen with my rum and coke, thanks
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Dak Prescott - most game winning drives in first 3 years of career of any QB since 1950. The kids a winner. Now 34 and 16 as a starter. I will take that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I'm not opposed to keeping him if they can adjust to Dak's strengths instead of thinking he is Romo
    I really hate that they are likely going to lose Richard. Personally I would prefer that they fire Garrett, promote Richard to HC and hire an OC that is great at working with QBs.

Either way though, if they are going to invest in Dak they need to get him some help. Someone that knows what the hell they are doing, not Kellen Moore again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I really hate that they are likely going to lose Richard. Personally I would prefer that they fire Garrett, promote Richard to HC and hire an OC that is great at working with QBs.

Either way though, if they are going to invest in Dak they need to get him some help. Someone that knows what the hell they are doing, not Kellen Moore again.
    I agree they need to get him a new Offensive coach/scheme. Do you notice how well he has always done in hurry up where he takes over and uses his instincts and takes chances? He has the skill set to play like that always. Also, dude should use his legs to the max in the post season. Could take him all the way.

If anybody can go on the road and beat this powerhouse defense its the top 3 QB in the game with his incredible playoff performances and constant clutch exp.

Seattle 28
    Dallas-13

Russ will pass for 250 and run for 80 while having a part in all 4 touchdowns with no turnovers.
    Well, the only thing you managed to get right in your entire prediction was that Wilson wouldn't have a turnover.
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast