Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Wildcard Weekend: Dallas Cowboys (10-6) vs. Seattle Seahawks (10-6)

Code:
    Dallas Cowboys VS Seattle Seahawks
    1/5/2019 8:15 PM EST
    AT&T Stadium

Finally lol.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Finally lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post

#SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

On one hand, if Dallas wins, we have to listen to surf. Then again, we have to listen to MTM about Wilson not being able to do it all by himself.

On the other hand, if Seattle wins, we have to listen to MTM about how Wilson does it all by himself.

A real Sophie's Choice here.

#SBCHAMPS

#FreeGreenMonster

On one hand, if Dallas wins, we have to listen to surf. Then again, we have to listen to MTM about Wilson not being able to do it all by himself.

On the other hand, if Seattle wins, we have to listen to MTM about how Wilson does it all by himself.

I forgot about MTM and this game thread lol. He will be in soon I am sure! If Dallas beats a top 5 QB all time then I think we win the Super Bowl.

Depends on how they win.

We will still hear from MTM about Luck's stacked offense if the Colts win their playoff game.

Even though I will root for a Cowboys loss, it might not shut surf up. He will still get to own us Eagles fans if Foles wins another Super Bowl instead of Wentz. It will make surf more happy than a Cowboys SB win, so I'm forced to root for this outcome because all I want is for surf to be happy.

I think this is as much as a coin flip as you can get in the playoffs. Again it all comes down to which Dak shows up. Wilson scares me. I think he’s the IT factor here. But I’m still going Dallas 31-27 in a prime time knock your teeth out barn burner .

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    We will still hear from MTM about Luck's stacked offense if the Colts win their playoff game.

Even though I will root for a Cowboys loss, it might not shut surf up. He will still get to own us Eagles fans if Foles wins another Super Bowl instead of Wentz. It will make surf more happy than a Cowboys SB win, so I'm forced to root for this outcome because all I want is for surf to be happy.
    That would be awesome . For a guy to win 3 road games as the 6th seed after winning 2 home games as the 1st seed and back to back SB then they let him walk??

Prescott really showed me something last Sunday w/o Zeke.

I think Dallas prevails. And we get a Saints/Cowboys rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    Prescott really showed me something last Sunday w/o Zeke.

I think Dallas prevails. And we get a Saints/Cowboys rematch.
    I hope so but don’t count Philly out then they head to LA if they win. Hawks have been a thorn in their side. They were poised to win @ Seattle . 2 picks by ET3 and a Zeke Fumble during a 40 yard run did them in. They outgained Seattle.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I think this is as much as a coin flip as you can get in the playoffs. Again it all comes down to which Dak shows up. Wilson scares me. I think he’s the IT factor here. But I’m still going Dallas 31-27 in a prime time knock your teeth out barn burner .
    That’s a whole lotta points for these two offenses. Neither style lends to that sort of game either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    That’s a whole lotta points for these two offenses. Neither style lends to that sort of game either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes they do sometimes they don’t I just see Wilson putting points up here . I think they will throw the ball a lot more then anyone expects right off the bat and catch Dallas off guard. I hope not I’d love a 17- 3 victory.

I think it'll be Dallas winning something like 21-14.

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast