Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Great point. The teams are vastly better now than they were in September. The Cowboys D has been climbing the charts statistically, having their best game against the Saints. They've saved us countless times by stopping teams on our side of the field when it looked like they were going to go big. I liked what I saw out of Dak/Jawrin/Beasely.... and also Cooper for 2 games. I really hope it all comes together at once for the next 3 games. I hate that Suo Filo might not play because I think he's more sure handed. But, the Cowboys team plays better at home. I think sleeping in their own beds and having a regular routine makes them more relaxed. They always play hard but I think sometimes when they are away they make mental mistakes. The Cowboys D plays much stronger at home in the first quarter, so if they can slow the Seahawks and Dak/Zeke/receivers can get off to a good start, it will be promising. I do see a lot of analysts picking the Seahawks over the Cowboys though.
    The worst is when our D gets those first quarter stops and the offense doesn't take advantage. If we can get an early lead and try to cause Seattle to press and get off their game, we should be ok.

I can't believe it's only 9.5 hours until kickoff. Vomit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    The worst is when our D gets those first quarter stops and the offense doesn't take advantage. If we can get an early lead and try to cause Seattle to press and get off their game, we should be ok.

I hope you've picked out your special meal to pair with the game. I used to go with fried chicken or pasta. Not sure what I'm going with. The defense has been herculean in bailing out the offense this season. There were times when I was sure the other team was going to go up 21 points, but were stopped or slowed down to a field goal. The offense has shown flashes, but hasn't really put it all together. They are the lowest rated in the red zone among all teams in the playoffs this year, but with so many weapons they are bound to have a good game.

Super excited for tonight! Yeah we need our offense to be super efficient tonight. Our defense will show up I think, so offense needs red zone TDs

I hope you've picked out your special meal to pair with the game. I used to go with fried chicken or pasta. Not sure what I'm going with. The defense has been herculean in bailing out the offense this season. There were times when I was sure the other team was going to go up 21 points, but were stopped or slowed down to a field goal. The offense has shown flashes, but hasn't really put it all together. They are the lowest rated in the red zone among all teams in the playoffs this year, but with so many weapons they are bound to have a good game.
    Pizza pizza

I will be crushing waters throughout. The result of the game will determine if I eat or not. I hope to consume some celebratory alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    We are one of best teams in NFL at home and with a rested Zeke, Martin and Tyron as well as Cooper this time and Dak coming off best statistical game of his career I dont see how we lose this game. Seattle is not that good away from home at all. Need Dak to just be decent.

you cant make any post without taking a shot at the dallas cowboys qb. be real with your foreskins avatar, you arent a real cowboys fan.

which ever team stops the opposing qb will win, its that simple. what is even funnier is that wilson won a game with less than 100 yards passing and nobody here or in the media ever talks about that. they tell us how great he is. if he was our qb and did that, we'd never hear the end of it here or nationally. funny how that **** works.

I never have a good feeling when we play Seattle. I think defense has given up more than I am comfortable with the last few weeks. They have to step up to give us a chance. I donít have much faith in our offense.

I read somewhere Jason Garrett could be gone if we lose today. That would make it a win-win. Either move on in the playoffs or get rid of him.

Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    I never have a good feeling when we play Seattle. I think defense has given up more than I am comfortable with the last few weeks. They have to step up to give us a chance. I donít have much faith in our offense.

I read somewhere Jason Garrett could be gone if we lose today. That would make it a win-win. Either move on in the playoffs or get rid of him.

I probably have a greater appreciation of Russell Wilson now than what I remember him in his early years. He's the rare QB that's super athletic, but also highly accurate with those deep balls. Those deep balls he threw against the Chiefs were a thing of beauty. Dropping from the sky right into the receivers hands. One of the best deep ball throwers. Usually, mobile QBs are pretty inaccurate like Lamar Jackson and the coaching staff has to gameplan to hide that weakness. But, obviously, I hope Russell Wilson plays like Blake Bortles tonight. And that Cowboys defense team that shut down Drew Brees and the then hottest offense tonight.

Jerry loves Garrett like a red headed son, so I am not sure about that. I do wonder what would happen if we have one of those offensive guru genius coaches that draws up those innovative plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Pizza pizza
    The trick is to keep that pizza hot. It usually gets cold half way through the first quarter. As much as I enjoy nail biters...it's hard to eat when it's a tense game. Better when Cowboys are just rolling and destroying teams...but they seem to play close games all year. I wish I had 10 hours to burn to watch all the football content. 3 1/2 hours for the Cowboy game and 3 1/2 hours for the Colts game. Plus all the after shows analyzing the games. My DVR doesn't have enough space so I pretty much just set record on the Cowboys game and deferred watching the Colts game.

Oh boy.

Oh boy.

Leeggggoooooo!

Leeggggoooooo!
    What meal did you end up going with? I am open to ideas.

What meal did you end up going with? I am open to ideas.
    Wings and other sides. What about you? You made me re-think pizza haha

Wings and other sides. What about you? You made me re-think pizza haha
    Probably lemon picata chicken. It's this breaded chicken that you dip this delicious lemon sauce with capers. It's the sauce that gives it kick. I am considering a second meal just to eat for the second half. I usually run out after the first quarter.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast