Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    During the game, they mentioned that Kris Richard might be out the door. Any way to hold on to this guy? I really like the Marinelli/Richard combo.

I saw an article that Cowboy fans may storm the colliseum this weekend. Since LA didn't have a team for decades, fans were free to root for whichever team they found elsewhere....and there's a huge base of Cowboy fans in Southern California. You see a lot of Cowboy gear in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    During the game, they mentioned that Kris Richard might be out the door. Any way to hold on to this guy? I really like the Marinelli/Richard combo.
    Hopefully he can stay on as the D coordinator next year with a pay raise and Marinelli becoming D line coach/assistant head coach or something to keep his title up but more in line with what he brings at this point. Methinks we are losing Richard though.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    I saw an article that Cowboy fans may storm the colliseum this weekend. Since LA didn't have a team for decades, fans were free to root for whichever team they found elsewhere....and there's a huge base of Cowboy fans in Southern California. You see a lot of Cowboy gear in LA.
    Also forgot that LeBron is in Cali now too, and you know he'll be tweeting his fans to represent Cowboys nation in the Coliseum too

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Hopefully he can stay on as the D coordinator next year with a pay raise and Marinelli becoming D line coach/assistant head coach or something to keep his title up but more in line with what he brings at this point. Methinks we are losing Richard though.

Also forgot that LeBron is in Cali now too, and you know he'll be tweeting his fans to represent Cowboys nation in the Coliseum too
    That's what's so annoying about the business. The constant turnover. There's always a constant search/audition for the next job and coach search. There's rarely any stability anymore. We finally found a combination that works. This is as great of defense I have seen this team have in years.

The ticket prices suddenly skyrocketed when the Cowboys were announced as the opponent. LA loves the glamour teams. That's why you don't see a lot of Buffalo Bill fans in LA. Rams fans would most likely be new converts within the last year (maybe a small amount that's a carry over from 20 years ago), whereas the Cowboy fans will be diehard fans that have been fans since childhood.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910