Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Wildcard Weekend: Dallas Cowboys (10-6) vs. Seattle Seahawks (10-6)

Code:
    Dallas Cowboys VS Seattle Seahawks
    1/5/2019 8:15 PM EST
    AT&T Stadium

We are one of best teams in NFL at home and with a rested Zeke, Martin and Tyron as well as Cooper this time and Dak coming off best statistical game of his career I dont see how we lose this game. Seattle is not that good away from home at all. Need Dak to just be decent.

Let's gooooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    We are one of best teams in NFL at home and with a rested Zeke, Martin and Tyron as well as Cooper this time and Dak coming off best statistical game of his career I dont see how we lose this game. Seattle is not that good away from home at all. Need Dak to just be decent.
    I think we win too. We matchup well with them and with Amari it should go better than last time. Feed Zeke and Amari on offense and we will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    Let's gooooo

Welcome back to the big leagues!

Let's gooooo

Where have you been? It's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    If Jarwin and Besely can come up big, they would be good security blankets. The offense is really opened up with intermediate targets like that start rolling because they are easier to hit.

So...is David Irving not going to play at all this year? Could really use his help. Tyrone Crawfard, Suo Filo, Zack Martin, Vander Esch all seem to be suiting up despite dealing with some pain.

They were breaking down the game film on some of the NFL shows yesterday and the reason the Seahawks have given the Cowboys trouble is the way they like to keep us from switching our defensive packages. It will be interesting to see how Marinelli and Kris Richard handle this. They have a mobile quarterback and are willing to run on passing downs that most teams will pass in those times.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I think we win too. We matchup well with them and with Amari it should go better than last time. Feed Zeke and Amari on offense and we will be fine.

Welcome back to the big leagues!
    I went rogue and was using group me to talk to a few others in here. I kinda hate the app but I miss this sub.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Where have you been? It's been a while.
    Not sure why it made me quote mambas post. Lol this damn app...

Sua Filo is doubtful for Saturday. He didn't participate in tuesday, wednesday or thursday practices. I guess maybe Connor Williams will start at left guard. Not sure how that affects the game.

So...is David Irving not going to play at all this year? Could really use his help. Tyrone Crawfard, Suo Filo, Zack Martin, Vander Esch all seem to be suiting up despite dealing with some pain.
    If Irving could get his life together, he could be a really special player. I'm not sure he ever will though.

They were breaking down the game film on some of the NFL shows yesterday and the reason the Seahawks have given the Cowboys trouble is the way they like to keep us from switching our defensive packages. It will be interesting to see how Marinelli and Kris Richard handle this. They have a mobile quarterback and are willing to run on passing downs that most teams will pass in those times.
    We honestly should have won the last game. We outplayed them despite not having Cooper at that point. Dak just had a bad game with turnovers to Earl Thomas. Eliminate those and we likely win because we moved the ball pretty well and dominated the offensive numbers in that game. Can't give Wilson extra opportunities with turnovers though.

Not sure why it made me quote mambas post. Lol this damn app...

Tapatalk can be frustrating, but once you get used to it it's not so bad

The zeke brain fart of going out of bounds on his touchdown catch and the Gregory penalty giving them the fg before half were the two plays that basically costed us...Not to mention it was in Seattle.

That being said, they are a much better team than they were in September as are we. Both teams play that limit possession and slow the pace by running it so it'll be extremely close in the fourth. Nfl playoffs are do or die so unfortunately one turnover can ruin your season. I think whoever avoids the big mistake will win.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    If Irving could get his life together, he could be a really special player. I'm not sure he ever will though.

We honestly should have won the last game. We outplayed them despite not having Cooper at that point. Dak just had a bad game with turnovers to Earl Thomas. Eliminate those and we likely win because we moved the ball pretty well and dominated the offensive numbers in that game. Can't give Wilson extra opportunities with turnovers though.

Tapatalk can be frustrating, but once you get used to it it's not so bad
    Can you imagine if a prime David Irving was added to this defense? That's one of the few things I think that would make the defense even better...is an even stronger pass rush, other than a superstar safety. What's really keeping the Seahawks in it is really Russell Wilson. They are not that great on 2nd downs, but since Russell Wilson leads the league in "big throw Percentage" (Mahones has more big time throws, but Rusell leads in percentage), Wilson erases whatever their mistakes were by making that explosive play. The Cowboy defense has significantly improved since then. They are more disciplined now. The linebackers seem to catch everything and the corners are playing better. The Dak Cooper connection has been iffy...they were great for several games but then it disappeared. That's probably why Jarwin and Beasely are super important, they give that security blanket in case the Cooper connection is off. But, I really hope Cooper has a monster game....he gets separation on almost every play...it's just a matter of getting that timing since they've only worked together half a season.

The zeke brain fart of going out of bounds on his touchdown catch and the Gregory penalty giving them the fg before half were the two plays that basically costed us...Not to mention it was in Seattle.

That being said, they are a much better team than they were in September as are we. Both teams play that limit possession and slow the pace by running it so it'll be extremely close in the fourth. Nfl playoffs are do or die so unfortunately one turnover can ruin your season. I think whoever avoids the big mistake will win.

Great point. The teams are vastly better now than they were in September. The Cowboys D has been climbing the charts statistically, having their best game against the Saints. They've saved us countless times by stopping teams on our side of the field when it looked like they were going to go big. I liked what I saw out of Dak/Jawrin/Beasely.... and also Cooper for 2 games. I really hope it all comes together at once for the next 3 games. I hate that Suo Filo might not play because I think he's more sure handed. But, the Cowboys team plays better at home. I think sleeping in their own beds and having a regular routine makes them more relaxed. They always play hard but I think sometimes when they are away they make mental mistakes. The Cowboys D plays much stronger at home in the first quarter, so if they can slow the Seahawks and Dak/Zeke/receivers can get off to a good start, it will be promising. I do see a lot of analysts picking the Seahawks over the Cowboys though.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast