Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    That run was Dak was legit. I think our coaches really need to adjust how we handle him. He's not Romo with precision throws. He makes good throws, misses others. Where he makes up for it is his legs and when he runs he is really good. We need to use that more

time to revisit my ramsey idea. jones was good for us all year but the last 5 games he has been roasted down field repeatedly. when chedo struggles to find the ball and people say he has been out playing jones, thats an issue. saints, rams, dont matter hes going to get thrown on outside of an amazing pass rush from our front.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    That run was Dak was legit. I think our coaches really need to adjust how we handle him. He's not Romo with precision throws. He makes good throws, misses others. Where he makes up for it is his legs and when he runs he is really good. We need to use that more
    I actually think the coaches work within his limitations. Maybe, it will be better next game. This is playoff football. At least Dak has a good can do attitude that doesn't get down when things are bad. Some QBs just fold and pout.

Yeah Dak has a good attitude, no denying that

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    I actually think the coaches work within his limitations. Maybe, it will be better next game. This is playoff football. At least Dak has a good can do attitude that doesn't get down when things are bad. Some QBs just fold and pout.
    they havent worked with him since his rookie year lets just be real. scotty o sucks, moore sucks too. he does have limitations but jared goff was worked with, he was garbage as a rookie, straight bust. coaching changes and boom. not saying he has the arm talent of goff but we both know dak can make any throw they just dont work on his footwork enough or even open it up enough for him to get better through reps

What the **** guys? Dak played good. That ****ing INT is not on him. Clear pass INT that drove Noah Brown's shoulder past the ball. Even with the pass INT he still should have caught it. The dude is a baller and won the game. I am not going to listen to "Romo would have done it better"

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    Dak sucks so much ***. imagine if we had a real QB we wouldnt have to even play the games, teams would forfeit the game. in all seriousness he was far from great tonight but yet again another game winning drive and his team never doubts him which is all that matters, stats dont.
    I hope you are kidding Farty Farts. You probably arent as good at math as me but when a guy has a career completion percentage that is top 6 since he came in league and has more Game winning drives than anyone in that period we dont need to be kicking him in the nuts. And to boot even with that bogus INT that isnt on him (SHould have been pass interference) he still has a positive TD to INT ratio in the playoffs. Oh and I just heard on the post game show Dak has more game winning drives than any QB in his first 3 seasons since 1950. I am not here to re-litigate that Romo was the best QB since sliced Jesus but I think you are all full of ****. The dude just led his team to another win.

I am not good at English Farty Farts. You were being a bit facetious I see on re-reading your note. Sorry

Great win boys! Letís all enjoy it!
    Who do we want next?

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    they havent worked with him since his rookie year lets just be real. scotty o sucks, moore sucks too. he does have limitations but jared goff was worked with, he was garbage as a rookie, straight bust. coaching changes and boom. not saying he has the arm talent of goff but we both know dak can make any throw they just dont work on his footwork enough or even open it up enough for him to get better through reps
    I would like to see him paired up with a better quarterbacks coach and an offensive guru to help guide him. But, that's all work that's done in the offseason. Playoffs is not the time. They just put the game plan in that limits the amount of mistakes. Dak is better with short and intermediate routes. I don't know why Moore (who was completely outplayed) is coaching him. Jeff Fischer held both Goff and Foles back. Both prospered when they got out of his regime. A lot of the stuff like nuances of the game, getting the ball out quick, making reads can all be taught by better offensive minded teachers. Kurt Warner had some deficiencies, but then went on to be a clutch explosive hall of fame QB. But, teachers make all the difference in the world. Not getting a prime receiver in the offseason to get that timing down with Dak also opened up Dak to criticism. Some weeks I couldn't even tune into the NFL shows because they were pretty brutal in their criticism of Dak.

It would be exciting no matter who we play. But, I will say that the cold and the Bears defense would be some daunting factors. The Cowboys can beat them, but there's a lot to consider. Though, Trubisky is pretty shaky. The Saints are super dangerous at home. All the fluky losses the Saints have over the years in the playoffs are usually on the road. At home, they are beasts. Especially with that crowd. I don't think the Rams are a cake walk either. But, somehow the Saints seem more dangerous than the Rams. Drew Brees is near the top of the league in many statistical categories.

I think we need to put in perspective that Dak continues to learn is only 26 and will be far better at 29 than he is now. Just like Wilson was basically a bus driver who ran a lot at Dak's age, he then became a better passer with time. Dak showed last week that if you turn him loose he can make all the throws. On to the next round with the Dakster and Zeke.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    So...is David Irving not going to play at all this year? Could really use his help. Tyrone Crawfard, Suo Filo, Zack Martin, Vander Esch all seem to be suiting up despite dealing with some pain.
    Heís done as a Cowboy. Not worth the headache. He clearly does not want to play football. He only wants the pay and notoriety that comes with being an NFL player he just doesnít want to put in the work. Besides I really like the combo of Collins/Woods at DT and subbing in Tyrone Crawford. I would be shocked if they brought Irving back next season.

As far as stadiums go, Los Angeles probably has more Cowboy fans than Rams fans. New Orleans will be super loud to play in. And that cold in Chicago might affect our players especially on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Heís done as a Cowboy. Not worth the headache. He clearly does not want to play football. He only wants the pay and notoriety that comes with being an NFL player he just doesnít want to put in the work. Besides I really like the combo of Collins/Woods at DT and subbing in Tyrone Crawford. I would be shocked if they brought Irving back next season.
    One can dream. I don't really care about him next season. Just a dream that this defense gets even better than it already is. They are growing. And their sideline to sideline speed at linebacker is really the difference this year versus last year.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast