Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Itís too early to worry about this yet, theyíll be locked in by the start of training camp...
    Agreed. Especially with them having set contracts for the most part. Should just be a matter of time.

2. 06-16-2019, 06:11 PM
    Reason
    Keep politics to the Politics forum

And my apologies for bringing my political views in response to others. Iíll keep it football from here on out. GO RAIDERS!!!!
    RaiderFreak

Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    Will Arden Key make a leap this year? Hard not to improve from a 1 sack season right?
    I think Arden got a lot of good experience last year that will help him be a better NFL DE. That is regardless of whether he make a huge jump. I think the same about Kolton, and I'm even more confident about Hurst and Conley. I'm hoping last year was a big academic year for all our young players in the Gruden/Guenther systems.

I think all our young players Arden, Parker, Worley, Conley, Hurst, PJ, Kolton and even Joseph will have progressive years - its the only way we move ahead as a franchise.

My man Ike got a bad rap

Our four top rookies have yet to ink a deal....
    Isn't it just a formality? I didn't think they had much leeway to negotiate. Regardless, I wouldn't be concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Isn't it just a formality? I didn't think they had much leeway to negotiate. Regardless, I wouldn't be concerned.
    The only issue is that we all would like the contractual issues worked out before camp begins.

Will Arden Key make a leap this year? Hard not to improve from a 1 sack season right?
    He will be better IMO, but how much better only time will tell. He will mostly be used as a pass situational DE.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    He will be better IMO, but how much better only time will tell. He will mostly be used as a pass situational DE.
    Something to keep in mind, he may be used as more than a pass rushing DE if Buckner coaches him up, time will tell. Let's see how much weight he puts on by the start of the season.

Iím curious why people think Shane Ray hasnít signed anywhere. I would have thought weíd be interested considering how thin we are at DE

Update: my mistake, I didnít know he signed with Baltimore

10. 06-17-2019, 12:20 PM
    Reason
    Keep politics to the Politics forum

Ok everyone. Was out of town so wasnt able to get back on topic sooner. Politics only belong in Politics subforum. Have all political discussion there. Some off topic here and there is fine as we always do well to get back on track but this was too far so I removed it all. Stay on topic guys and have good discussions

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Ok everyone. Was out of town so wasnt able to get back on topic sooner. Politics only belong in Politics subforum. Have all political discussion there. Some off topic here and there is fine as we always do well to get back on track but this was too far so I removed it all. Stay on topic guys and have good discussions

Thanks guys.
    This is why we can't have nice things.

13. 06-18-2019, 02:15 AM
    Reason
    not needed

14. 06-18-2019, 07:47 AM

Reason
    responding to a deleted post

15. 06-18-2019, 09:21 AM
    Reason
    responding to a deleted post

Thanks guys.
    My apology for participating. But most will agree that it was a very entertaining discussion. Besides, there wasn't much else to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    My apology for participating. But most will agree that it was a very entertaining discussion. Besides, there wasn't much else to talk about.
    Its all good. We are all Raiders fans who are passionate about the Raiders as well as other subjects. PSD is just very particular about some of its rules and wants all political discussion in a specific forum.

Its all good. We are all Raiders fans who are passionate about the Raiders as well as other subjects. PSD is just very particular about some of its rules and wants all political discussion in a specific forum.
    No problem. If we didn't have you watching over us, there's no telling where we'd wind up.

Thanks guys.
    We get ya. Hard to separate politics from sports when professional athletes keep acting like they know what they are talking about in the political field.

Shut up and dribble
    Dogdaddy

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    We get ya. Hard to separate politics from sports when professional athletes keep acting like they know what they are talking about in the political field.

Shut up and dribble
    Yea, leave the political talk to the professional politicians in this forum.

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast