Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 184 of 207 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 3092
  1. #2746
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    816
    Put me on the list Devin White at #4. There are multiple pass rushers we will be able to draft with the next three picks. White can be the centerpiece for us for the next 10+ years. He can get a big *** ranch in Vegas for his horses. It's just a perfect fit. I can picture him riding his horse thru Red Rock Canyon National Park. Yippee ki-yay mother nature

  2. #2747
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    45,485
    Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Put me on the list Devin White at #4. There are multiple pass rushers we will be able to draft with the next three picks. White can be the centerpiece for us for the next 10+ years. He can get a big *** ranch in Vegas for his horses. It's just a perfect fit. I can picture him riding his horse thru Red Rock Canyon National Park. Yippee ki-yay mother nature
    lmfao I pictured the same **** (Vegas/Ranch/Horses)....

  3. #2748
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    45,485
    4- Devin White
    24- Burns or Ferrell
    27- Ya-Sin, Murphy, Greedy, Baker
    35- Jacobs/Polite/Risner BPA



    We can come away from this draft with some fantastic players...

  4. #2749
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,165
    I secretly hope Quennin Williams is taken before 4 so we can trade back a few spots if possible or address a key need. Defensive tackle is the least of our worries and not a fan of making either Hall or Hurst a backup after 1 season.

  5. #2750
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,424
    Seems to me like most of us would be ok with Williams/bosa/Allen/white at #4. Iím guessing thereís at least one more player we are considering at 4. Iíd think that Oliver and at least one of the remaining pass rushers is close behind.

    This leads me to believe that if there is a trade down available, we should take it. Iíd say pick 7 is as low as Iíd want to go.

  6. #2751
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Seems to me like most of us would be ok with Williams/bosa/Allen/white at #4. Iím guessing thereís at least one more player we are considering at 4. Iíd think that Oliver and at least one of the remaining pass rushers is close behind.

    This leads me to believe that if there is a trade down available, we should take it. Iíd say pick 7 is as low as Iíd want to go.
    White says hello..

  7. #2752
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    White says hello..
    Lol... guessing you didnít fully read the first sentence...

  8. #2753
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    11,215

  9. #2754
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,015
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    If we stay at 4, and that report is correct, sounds like TE and RB will be our 24 and 27th pick. Possibly WR if Brown slips.

    Iím starting to get the feeling we may look to trade down from 4 if a particular player isnít available.

  10. #2755
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    527
    This was my latest draft on firstpick.com

    Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 7 (JAX):*Devin White, ILB/OLB, LSU (A-)
    Round 1 Pick 24:*Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson (A+)
    Round 1 Pick 27:*Noah Fant, TE, Iowa (A)
    Round 2 Pick 3:*AJ Brown, WR, Ole Miss (A-)
    Round 2 Pick 6 (JAX):*Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 5 (JAX):*Deionte Thompson, FS, Alabama (A+)
    Round 4 Pick 4:*Jachai Polite, DE, Florida (A-)
    Round 5 Pick 2:*Bryce Love, RB, Stanford (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 4:*Juwann Bushell-Beatty, OG/OT, Michigan (A)
    Round 7 Pick 21:*Hunter Renfrow, WR, Clemson (A+)

    I would be stoked. This was after i traded our 4th for jax 1,2,3.

    Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk


    IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

  11. #2756
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    527
    Im taking a flyer on Bryce Love. That guy was awesome until his injury last year. He will be playing with a chip on his shoulder.

    Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk


    IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

  12. #2757
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,424
    Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Im taking a flyer on Bryce Love. That guy was awesome until his injury last year. He will be playing with a chip on his shoulder.

    Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Last year, I was looking at love as a possible target for this year. I agree that heíd be a good pick if we donít get one earlier. I actually wouldnít mind double dipping in mid round RBs and use the earlier picks on other positions.

  13. #2758
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,424
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Thatís not really going out on much of a limb... as many as 3 offensive starters? Lol

    I mean, we obviously could use a starting RB and TE. Maybe at G too. I donít think any WR could expect to start... at least not the first few games. So really 3 is pretty much our limit.

  14. #2759
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,424
    I expect us to build around Hurst and add as many as 4 defensive starters...

  15. #2760
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    16,949
    I never thought the Raiders were going to draft a QB.

    The goal was to get another team to trade up with them, IMO.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •