Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    I honestly think Tampa is a better match up than Boston. Tampa is a team happy to trade chances. That works in the Leafs favour as long as Freddy is on.. ditto for Tampa's goaltending. Boston just seems to have that shut down factor that Leafs can't get past mentally or physically. Leafs outplayed Tampa last game too but goaltending beat them. Unfortunately it's almost a lock we get Boston again.
    Yeah I've always felt the team matched up with TB better. It just sucks that Bruins looks like the team they are matching up with. But I have to say it would feel so much sweeter if the Leafs got it done against the Bruins. I just hate losing to them.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

It's strange watching this team right now. It's the first time in the yr they are legit fighting themselves. I have confidence they will get it going again though. Just too much talent not to but this serves as wake up call. As well as they have looked all yr, things can go south in a hurry.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I'm just happy to be uttering the words "we match up well against TB". That franchise is run almost perfectly. To be on that level is something special. I can't think of another franchise that is run as well as TB at its core.

Sunday, January 20th
    Coyotes(21-22-4) vs Maple Leafs(29-16-2)
    7:00 pm et
    Sportsnet
    Rogers Hometown Hockey

What team shows up tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    What team shows up tonight?
    They winning tonight. Matthews with a goal and 2 assists.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    They winning tonight. Matthews with a goal and 2 assists.

Let's hope! Gardiner out day to day so Marincin probably plays.. not a fan of his. Andersen between the pipes.

I know Babcock is this decorated coach and rightfully so. But for ****s sake change up the power play. Every time Marner with the slap pass. Teams have been eating them up for 2 months on the PK. CHANGE IT UP.

We follow up a pathetic performance against Florida with that? At a certain point this will become more than just a "funk". There's important players not giving a full effort every night. That's not right.

Kinger is making threads now? ****ing sad.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Yikes, i did not expect them to lose this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post

These aren't the good times man.

Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post

look who's back. Love the new sig.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123