Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    the problem is there aren't many goal scorers, specifically u25, that are available.

mantha is a good one maybe. detroit can use defenders. conoor is the first guy i would like but i just dont see why they would trade him for ghost. they have niku coming along as well. toronto has a bunch

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    the problem is there aren't many goal scorers, specifically u25, that are available.

mantha is a good one maybe. detroit can use defenders. conoor is the first guy i would like but i just dont see why they would trade him for ghost. they have niku coming along as well. toronto has a bunch
    Openly available? Yeah, teams won't come out and say "Player X is open". But there's enough U-25 wingers in the league who score on enough teams where you shouldn't be unable to get one for a package of Ghost/Sanheim/Myers + 1st + another player like a Lindblom or Ratcliffe.

Young defensemen are gold in trades. Taylor Hall went for Larsson alone.

It's why I won't speculate a specific name. But there are 30 NHL franchises. Many need young defensemen. That package would absolutely get you on the table with a bunch of them. There is an U-25 winger we'd want for that package who exists, I don't doubt that.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    We're From Philadelphia

We. Fight.

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Openly available? Yeah, teams won't come out and say "Player X is open". But there's enough U-25 wingers in the league who score on enough teams where you shouldn't be unable to get one for a package of Ghost/Sanheim/Myers + 1st + another player like a Lindblom or Ratcliffe.

Young defensemen are gold in trades. Taylor Hall went for Larsson alone.

It's why I won't speculate a specific name. But there are 30 NHL franchises. Many need young defensemen. That package would absolutely get you on the table with a bunch of them. There is an U-25 winger we'd want for that package who exists, I don't doubt that.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    true. ghost for hall would have been awesome for us. Definitely not trading ghost to anyone in our divison. id say wings, canadiens, hawks, jets, coyotes, oilers are the teams that can use a pure offensive dman the most. Then again we can package a lot with him to get a pretty decent player. If we do though amac might play more unless they get rid of him or bury him next year. Ghost is our best bet at obtaining a top 6 winger. Sanheim or provorov can take over the top pp. Then again, we could always get a top 6 winger through this draft/fa and keep ghost. I really want to see our defense be like nashvilles.
    Last edited by 3iverson3; Today at 03:27 AM.

I would love ehlers, connor, trocheck, debrincat, or meier. I wouldn't hesitate to trade ghost for either one of them.

Also, if we do trade simmonds and ghost then it would make sense to target a 1st/pick and a defensive prospect for simmer. Get the defensive depth while trading ghost makes sense or just get a 1st and use our second 1st to get a d prospect (if that isn't used in a trade).

If nashville gives up tolvanen or dante fabbro, avs have timmins, edm has bear/bouchard...
    Last edited by 3iverson3; Today at 03:25 AM.

we definitely need to get lindblom and patrick more ozone starts though. Thats why its so essential to find a 3rd line center to assist couts/patrick. Be that frost, vorobyev (if he is ready and can really own it), someone via fa (staal, nelson, brassard, anyone), 2019 draft, or trade.

I would like frost on the wing though. If he ends up a lw then we would have g, jvr, frost, and lindblom. That is too many unless frost/lindblom can play rw.
    Last edited by 3iverson3; Today at 03:41 AM.

Lindblom played all RW in the SHL

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    Lindblom played all RW in the SHL
    perfect

Weise cleared waivers and Gordon doesn’t know yet if he will be recalled to the Flyers or left in the AHL ... maybe means a trade fell through

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    Weise cleared waivers and Gordon doesn’t know yet if he will be recalled to the Flyers o1r left in the AHL ... maybe means a trade fell through
    From my understanding of waivers, hes still on the Flyers.

Clearing waivers just means for ththe next 30 days he CAN be sent down to the AHL (by any team) without having to clear them again.

Its just a flexibility thing as we get closer to the deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post
    From my understanding of waivers, hes still on the Flyers.

Clearing waivers just means for ththe next 30 days he CAN be sent down to the AHL (by any team) without having to clear them again.

Its just a flexibility thing as we get closer to the deadline.
    Was hoping we’d see him assign to LV was all.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829