Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast

Wildcard Weekend: Philadelphia Eagles vs Chicago Bears

I’ll fancy this up tomorrow when I get back to my laptop.

Discuss.

Eagles by fiddy.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Eagles.
    #SkiMaskSZN

The more I read in the Bears forum the more I feel they are overlooking us. Everywhere from we won’t score a TD to we are getting blown out.

Get here Sunday.

That defense is hella scary, but Mitch Trubisky is still their QB. Lots of confidence in a wet behind the ear QB.

Love your confidence [emoji23]

With that said, 28-10 Bears.

Big game for Alshon Jeffery?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The more I read in the Bears forum the more I feel they are overlooking us. Everywhere from we won’t score a TD to we are getting blown out.

Get here Sunday.
    I would like to go publicly on the record as overlooking the Eagles.

I don't think they can win this particular football game and unless Mitch implodes, which I suspect Nagy to scheme against the possibility of, I expect them to lose by double digits.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post

I don't think they can win this particular football game and unless Mitch implodes, which I suspect Nagy to scheme against the possibility of, I expect them to lose by double digits.
    I love your boldness.

Get rekt.

They have injuries of course you will win . But they did predict a Eagles victory so are they still worried about the injuries ... it’s so confusing my guess is and it’s just a guess but the injuries will only matter if they lose . But I’d also like to go on record by stating bdawk did predict a eagles win without mentioning injuries.

If Foles is 80-90 (health wise) I think the Eagles win/upset on the road.

I feel this.

Never-mind your picking the bears, thought you said Eagles.
    Last edited by Heediot; 01-02-2019 at 04:46 PM.

Get here Sunday.
    Who cares if Bears fans are overlooking the Eagles. As long as the Bears are not posting that ****, IMO, the Bears will be fine. Yes, it will be a close game and as a Bears fan, the Eagles do scare me. But I say Bears by 3, maybe 4.
    Also, apparently it is not only Bears fans who are disrespecting the Eagles. Odds makers have the Bears as the biggest favorite this weekend. So, maybe it isn't the Bears fans overlooking the Eagles, maybe it is Eagles fans overhyping the Eagles.

That defense is hella scary, but Mitch Trubisky is still their QB. Lots of confidence in a wet behind the ear QB.
    With the QB whisperer, Nagy, handling Mitch I believe Mitch will be fine. Since that awful game against the Rams, Mitch has been very good. Not asked to do too much and playing very well. I expect the same Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by rcal10 View Post
    Who cares if Bears fans are overlooking the Eagles. As long as the Bears are not posting that ****, IMO, the Bears will be fine. Yes, it will be a close game and as a Bears fan, the Eagles do scare me. But I say Bears by 3, maybe 4.
    Also, apparently it is not only Bears fans who are disrespecting the Eagles. Odds makers have the Bears as the biggest favorite this weekend. So, maybe it isn't the Bears fans overlooking the Eagles, maybe it is Eagles fans overhyping the Eagles.
    I'm sure the Eagles players and coaches noticed that, extra motivation.

Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast