Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which do you take?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • 80-99

11 78.57%
  • 00-19

2 14.29%
  • You disagree with the player choices (Tell us who you would substitute)

1 7.14%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Top 20 players of 80-99 vs 00 vs 19, Who do you choose?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    because the league still has star dominance, but it's all wing/guard oriented. I figured you meant across the league/positions.

I mean, Nique couldn't shoot until post injury, and he was a 30 ppg star.
    Weren’t we taking about wings? Kobe and Micheal. Guys like Jordan not being able to go one on one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 01-11-2019 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

because the league still has star dominance, but it's all wing/guard oriented. I figured you meant across the league/positions.

I mean, Nique couldn't shoot until post injury, and he was a 30 ppg star.
    Still shocking to me that Nique never developed a shot until he had to. He was serviceable from the outside when he was a fat guy on the Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Still shocking to me that Nique never developed a shot until he had to. He was serviceable from the outside when he was a fat guy on the Spurs.
    he had no choice. Just shows he could have been much better if he had taken his overall game more seriously.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Weren’t we taking about wings? Kobe and Micheal. Guys like Jordan not being able to go one on one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ah, my bad. Started on another convo, must have read ya wrong

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

gotta go with 80-99, because His Airness, Magic, Bird, and the big guys. gotta go with the list Michael Jordan is on

to be fair, Shaq is kinda Equal 90s and 00s (7 great years in the 90s, 7 great years in the 00s). but his last 2 years at LSU were so good he would have been NBA allstar ready for both those years. slight edge goes to 2000s for which era owns him
    Last edited by hidalgo; 01-11-2019 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    gotta go with 80-99, because His Airness, Magic, Bird, and the big guys. gotta go with the list Michael Jordan is on

to be fair, Shaq is kinda Equal 90s and 00s (7 great years in the 90s, 7 great years in the 00s). but his last 2 years at LSU were so good he would have been NBA allstar ready for both those years. slight edge goes to 2000s for which era owns him
    I remember hearing about Shaq, tuned into an LSU game, and my Dad goes, "he doesn't belong in college" haha.

I remember hearing about Shaq, tuned into an LSU game, and my Dad goes, "he doesn't belong in college" haha.
    I remember what really blew me away is when I first saw him play is they showed a picture of him in like 9th grade and he looked NBA size

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789