Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    It makes me wonder if guys like Jay White, or the GoD, or say Okada will show up. I personally would love to see Okada pop up and reestablishes a rivalry with Kenny Omega.
    Juice robinson and david finley will apear on impact this coming tuesday. there is also a rumor that Kazuchika Okada will appear on impact and AEW soon

Too many what Ifs

Quote Originally Posted by hizpcstr View Post
    Juice robinson and david finley will apear on impact this coming tuesday. there is also a rumor that Kazuchika Okada will appear on impact and AEW soon
    Yeah, I saw that. IMPACT/AEW/NJPW has me very interested. I hope Okada reignite his feud with Omega.
    Screw sabermetics.

Yeah, I saw that. IMPACT/AEW/NJPW has me very interested. I hope Okada reignite his feud with Omega.
    I havent heard anything about MLW but I hope they get into this forbidden door as well there are a few wrestlers I would like to see in AEW. Jacub fatu their champion(member of the Anoa'i family as well), Ross and Marshall Von Erich, Mil Muertes, and a few more.

As far as the two Mexican promotions AAA and CMLL, their top wrestlers or champs are already here, rey fenix, penta, Kenny is the AAA mega champion. the top american/canadian independent wrestlers already wrestle in mexico on the side.

Side note Its different how AAA and CMLL lists their wrestlers as either heel(rudo) or face(tecnico) on their websites.

Too many what Ifs

Cody Rhodes:

"There's no reason that there couldn't be a potential WWE crossover one day. And I don't mean that's a thing that's been discussed or happening, but none of those rules that exist for other places exist for us. Wrestling is really this universal industry."
    We know this (AEW/WWE) will never happen because Vince Kennedy has no foresight but I do wonder if HHH/McMahon kids might be interested, once Vince is no longer in charge.
    Screw sabermetics.

Big show came on dynamite and said that there was a hall of fame worthy talent that will be signing with AEW which will be revealed at this Sundays revolution PPV.

Too many what Ifs

Big show came on dynamite and said that there was a hall of fame worthy talent that will be signing with AEW which will be revealed at this Sundays revolution PPV.
    Batista has already denied that it is him.
    Screw sabermetics.

the CM Punk speculation has already began.

I can’t imagine it’s anyone as big as CM Punk or Batista. Those guys are hall of fame slam dunks. Calling them just “hall of fame worthy” feels like a slap in the face to someone if their caliber. I think we need to lessen our expectations a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubt it's CM Punk. It would be great if it was but I dont see it. That HOF worthy guy imo is Kurt Angle.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-05-2021 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    I can’t imagine it’s anyone as big as CM Punk or Batista. Those guys are hall of fame slam dunks. Calling them just “hall of fame worthy” feels like a slap in the face to someone if their caliber. I think we need to lessen our expectations a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Let's be honest, outside of CM Punk there is only one other guy that would cause a shift in the wrestling world, and that is Brock Lesnar was the mystery person with AEW. Batista, Kurt Angle don't shift that needle any right now.
    Eichel Tower

Batista is done imo. There's no reason for him to come back. He's got a very lucrative movie career, he's 52 years old, etc.

I could see Kurt because his last WWE run was super underwhelming. He doesn't have a ton left to give but he could certainly have a better end than he did in WWE.

Brock is not happening either. If Vince gets wind of Khan offering Brock a deal, he'll double the offer that same day.

The only guy who moves the needle for me is Punk and I don't see him going to AEW. He should but I dont think he wants to wrestle.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-05-2021 at 05:54 PM.

What about Christian? I know Moxley has talked about Christian recently and he fits the "hall of fame worthy" comment. IDK his status with WWE currently.
    Screw sabermetics.

Cm punk, brock lesnar, Kurt angle, Christian are names I keep hearing but let me think outside the box with: Mark henry, Ken shamrock, josh barnett, frank mir, okada and any else from NJPW

Too many what Ifs

What about Christian? I know Moxley has talked about Christian recently and he fits the "hall of fame worthy" comment. IDK his status with WWE currently.
    Nah, if he is going to wrestle, it's going to be in WWE. Edge talked before that he wanted to work with him again, so if he is going to wrestle more, it wouldn't make sense for him to leave.

Cm punk, brock lesnar, Kurt angle, Christian are names I keep hearing but let me think outside the box with: Mark henry, Ken shamrock, josh barnett, frank mir, okada and any else from NJPW
    I think Henry signed a new deal recently as an ambassador. Shamrock is a good pick though. It could be a woman as well.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast