Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    reddit
    Yah bout to say forums are a dying thing. Iím shocked we all stay here and just yell at each other haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was never a fan of AEW but after this I most certainly am https://mobile.twitter.com/BRWrestli...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I was never a fan of AEW but after this I most certainly am https://mobile.twitter.com/BRWrestli...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    I donít know how you couldnít be a fan at this point HahH. There doing everything right at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Full Gear was great last night. Didn't love the Bryan Danielson Miro match though. Thought they were both capable of more. Shame Danielson has to lose so early into his tenure in AEW but I don't see how they take the belt off of Hangman after he just won it.

Wonder what Omega does now that it looks like the Young Bucks might have turned on him.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Full Gear was great last night. Didn't love the Bryan Danielson Miro match though. Thought they were both capable of more. Shame Danielson has to lose so early into his tenure in AEW but I don't see how they take the belt off of Hangman after he just won it.

Wonder what Omega does now that it looks like the Young Bucks might have turned on him.
    I did like Danielson/Miro but like you, it did not reach the level this combo had the potential to reach.

I wonder if we are beginning to see a heel turn with CM Punk. The crowd was actively booing him during his match with Kingston.

I think Omega will take some time off. I think he's pretty banged up and he needs to get off the "hamster wheel" for a while, which leads The Young Bucks pretty direction less unless they have Adam Cole and the Young Bucks turn on Omega and "injured" him to write him off tv. If they do this then "The Elite" becomes light on members with the Good Brothers back at IMPACT. It would be Cole and the Young Bucks (and maybe Bobby Fish) and that's it? I would like to see "The Elite" recruit Cody Rhodes storyline. I would also like to see them add some muscle to the group. Rather it's Wardlow, Lance Archer or bringing in Keith Lee when his 90 day is up, adding some muscle that group would make them more intimadating.

I wonder what's next for Adam Page? His two year journey was fantastic but what now?
    Screw sabermetics.

So I see Bryan Danielson is working as a heel against Adam Page. Why? Don't ask why. Because reasons, adoy. Making Danielson a heel for no apparent reason is such a WWE move.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    So I see Bryan Danielson is working as a heel against Adam Page. Why? Don't ask why. Because reasons, adoy. Making Danielson a heel for no apparent reason is such a WWE move.
    No one ever saud he was a face haha hes been the same guy since he came in.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Has anyone noticed that AEW's TBS title looks like it says hos?

https://cdn1-www.wrestlezone.com/***...pionship-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Has anyone noticed that AEW's TBS title looks like it says hos?

https://cdn1-www.wrestlezone.com/***...pionship-1.jpg
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    No one ever saud he was a face haha hes been the same guy since he came in.

Not so sure about that. Nonetheless, Heel Danielson is going to be an awesome foil to Hangman Page.

Oh Cody Rhodes needs to pull his head out of his arse and stop trying to do his best John Cena impersonation. I0 would like to see Cody Rhodes turn heel and reunite with The Elite now that Omega will likely be gone for awhile.
    Last edited by Bluefire; 11-25-2021 at 01:33 AM.
    Screw sabermetics.

That CM Punk - MJF exchange on the Mic was awesome. Best I've seen in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Not so sure about that. Nonetheless, Heel Danielson is going to be an awesome foil to Hangman Page.

Oh Cody Rhodes needs to pull his head out of his arse and stop trying to do his best John Cena impersonation. I0 would like to see Cody Rhodes turn heel and reunite with The Elite now that Omega will likely be gone for awhile.
    Cody knows what hes doing hes just waiting

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526