Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Results 376 to 387 of 387
  1. #376
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,159
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    reddit
    Yah bout to say forums are a dying thing. Iím shocked we all stay here and just yell at each other haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,937
    I was never a fan of AEW but after this I most certainly am https://mobile.twitter.com/BRWrestli...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,159
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I was never a fan of AEW but after this I most certainly am https://mobile.twitter.com/BRWrestli...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    I donít know how you couldnít be a fan at this point HahH. There doing everything right at the moment.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,947
    Full Gear was great last night. Didn't love the Bryan Danielson Miro match though. Thought they were both capable of more. Shame Danielson has to lose so early into his tenure in AEW but I don't see how they take the belt off of Hangman after he just won it.

    Wonder what Omega does now that it looks like the Young Bucks might have turned on him.

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    6,455
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Full Gear was great last night. Didn't love the Bryan Danielson Miro match though. Thought they were both capable of more. Shame Danielson has to lose so early into his tenure in AEW but I don't see how they take the belt off of Hangman after he just won it.

    Wonder what Omega does now that it looks like the Young Bucks might have turned on him.
    I did like Danielson/Miro but like you, it did not reach the level this combo had the potential to reach.

    I wonder if we are beginning to see a heel turn with CM Punk. The crowd was actively booing him during his match with Kingston.

    I think Omega will take some time off. I think he's pretty banged up and he needs to get off the "hamster wheel" for a while, which leads The Young Bucks pretty direction less unless they have Adam Cole and the Young Bucks turn on Omega and "injured" him to write him off tv. If they do this then "The Elite" becomes light on members with the Good Brothers back at IMPACT. It would be Cole and the Young Bucks (and maybe Bobby Fish) and that's it? I would like to see "The Elite" recruit Cody Rhodes storyline. I would also like to see them add some muscle to the group. Rather it's Wardlow, Lance Archer or bringing in Keith Lee when his 90 day is up, adding some muscle that group would make them more intimadating.

    I wonder what's next for Adam Page? His two year journey was fantastic but what now?
    Screw sabermetics.

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    6,455
    So I see Bryan Danielson is working as a heel against Adam Page. Why? Don't ask why. Because reasons, adoy. Making Danielson a heel for no apparent reason is such a WWE move.
    Screw sabermetics.

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    So I see Bryan Danielson is working as a heel against Adam Page. Why? Don't ask why. Because reasons, adoy. Making Danielson a heel for no apparent reason is such a WWE move.
    No one ever saud he was a face haha hes been the same guy since he came in.

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    37,882
    Has anyone noticed that AEW's TBS title looks like it says hos?

    https://cdn1-www.wrestlezone.com/***...pionship-1.jpg

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Has anyone noticed that AEW's TBS title looks like it says hos?

    https://cdn1-www.wrestlezone.com/***...pionship-1.jpg
    Lol.

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    6,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    No one ever saud he was a face haha hes been the same guy since he came in.

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    Not so sure about that. Nonetheless, Heel Danielson is going to be an awesome foil to Hangman Page.

    Oh Cody Rhodes needs to pull his head out of his arse and stop trying to do his best John Cena impersonation. I0 would like to see Cody Rhodes turn heel and reunite with The Elite now that Omega will likely be gone for awhile.
    Last edited by Bluefire; 11-25-2021 at 01:33 AM.
    Screw sabermetics.

  11. #386
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    26,669
    That CM Punk - MJF exchange on the Mic was awesome. Best I've seen in a while.

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Not so sure about that. Nonetheless, Heel Danielson is going to be an awesome foil to Hangman Page.

    Oh Cody Rhodes needs to pull his head out of his arse and stop trying to do his best John Cena impersonation. I0 would like to see Cody Rhodes turn heel and reunite with The Elite now that Omega will likely be gone for awhile.
    Cody knows what hes doing hes just waiting

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •