Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Ummm all of the AEW champs are previous WWE guys. I already lost interest in them. Le Champion is the only reason Id watch.
    I love Chris Jericho, but "Le Champion/Demo God", chapter of his career is definitely one of---if not---the most boring version of character to date. I know he can't be "Lionheart" anymore, especially at his age but man his current style is making me sad. I think he should start transisting into a manager role.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I love Chris Jericho, but "Le Champion/Demo God", chapter of his career is definitely one of---if not---the most boring version of character to date. I know he can't be "Lionheart" anymore, especially at his age but man his current style is making me sad. I think he should start transisting into a manager role.
    Really you dont like it? I havent watched much but hes the only thing I like about aew right now.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Really you dont like it? I havent watched much but hes the only thing I like about aew right now.
    IDK, there is something off about his version that I don't like. To be fair, it's the whole package with Jericho. I don't like the character, I don't like his in-ring work, especially his move set, and physically he looks like he should be playing a beer softball league. To me AEW Chris Jericho is not that much different from the old jobbers WWE used back in the 1990s.
    Screw sabermetics.

The Revival was a snoozefest in WWE and 'FTR' (****ing stupid *** name) isn't much better in AEW.

That parking lot match with Best Friends and Santana/Ortiz was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    The Revival was a snoozefest in WWE and 'FTR' (****ing stupid *** name) isn't much better in AEW.

Meltzer gave it 5 stars

Too many what Ifs

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post

I never bought into the hype that was The Revival. I think they are a solid tag team, dependable but man are they bland.
    Screw sabermetics.

Soooooo Sting just showed up tonight on AEW Dynamite. What is his situation? I mean is he going to be able to wrestle? or is he going to be like an Arn Anderson type? I just can't imagine him as a manager, at least not in the black and white face paint.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    Soooooo Sting just showed up tonight on AEW Dynamite. What is his situation? I mean is he going to be able to wrestle? or is he going to be like an Arn Anderson type? I just can't imagine him as a manager, at least not in the black and white face paint.
    Sounds like he signed a multi year deal with AEW. It didn't mention in what capacity but I have to believe you will see him wrestle. Not full time as he is 61 years old but I could see him having a handful of matches. I think AEW wanted his licensing rights more than anything. They are going to make a ton in merchandising off Sting.

Sounds like AEW is also partnering with Impact as Kenny Omega is supposed to be on Impact next Tuesday. Interesting stuff going on in AEW.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Sounds like he signed a multi year deal with AEW. It didn't mention in what capacity but I have to believe you will see him wrestle. Not full time as he is 61 years old but I could see him having a handful of matches. I think AEW wanted his licensing rights more than anything. They are going to make a ton in merchandising off Sting.

Sounds like AEW is also partnering with Impact as Kenny Omega is supposed to be on Impact next Tuesday. Interesting stuff going on in AEW.
    Sting made my ears popped and Tony Schivone saying "It's Sting" brought back a lot of memories from the old WCW on TNT days. Which is not surprising because they have a lot of former WCW guys in the company: Blanchard/Anderson/Ross/Schivone/Sting/Dustin Rhodes, etc.

But what really got me marking out was that Omega would make his first statement as champ on IMPACT. This AEW/IMPACT thing has some real potential. There are a lot of IMPACT guys that could use the rub from AEW guys.

For the first time since AEW debut, I can't wait to see a wrestling show. I can't wait to see how this is played on IMPACT on Tuesday. Definitely got my excitement up.

I don't know how WWE is going to top this AEW/IMPACT news.
    Screw sabermetics.

HHH says the WWE is now "open for business", when it comes to working with other promotions.
    Screw sabermetics.

HHH says the WWE is now "open for business", when it comes to working with other promotions.
    I doubt it, but we will see.
    I thought NWA and AEW were more likely to have a working relation than AEW and impact. I keep waiting for Nick Aldis to make a surprise appearance on AEW.

Too many what Ifs

Who the hell would wanna work with wwe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post

I was thinking the same thing. I just don't see Vince "working" with another company, he would want too much control.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post

I don't see Raw/Smackdown working with another promotions but maybe Vince will give HHH latitude with the NXT brand since that show is the one that's going head to head with AEW/IMPACT?

So if we eliminate Raw/Smackdown from the equation, what promotion could work well with NXT?
    Screw sabermetics.

Maybe nwa? I just donít see any promotion working with them. Just doesnít seem like a win win there always gonna try to put the wwe guys over even if itís nxt

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast