Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    He's not even the most over guy in Jurassic Express. Luchasaurus is lol. I never liked Jungle Boy's gimmick and even he admits he doesn't like doing promos. He's young. Maybe he can grow into that stuff. Amazing him and MJF are the same age and MJF is way more polished as a complete wrestler.
    You really donít watch the show and havenít in awhile if you think luchasaurus is the most over with the fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    You really donít watch the show and havenít in awhile if you think luchasaurus is the most over with the fans.

Their theme song is more over than both of them. That said, yeah Luchasaurus is definitely the more marketable guy right now. That might change in a year or two.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-10-2021 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Their theme song is more over than both of them. That said, yeah Luchasaurus is definitely the more marketable guy right now. That might change in a year or two.
    Wrong. Not about the theme. That does help but the fact that you wonít admit that jack Perry is over is dumb.

I saw it first hand. Perry is definitely over. I will never understand how WWE didn't sign him or MJF.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I saw it first hand. Perry is definitely over. I will never understand how WWE didn't sign him or MJF.
    Jack i can see being confused about. But In the pg era mjf would be useless in wwe.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Wrong. Not about the theme. That does help but the fact that you wonít admit that jack Perry is over is dumb.

Never said he wasn't over.

Their theme song is fire. One of the best.

The gimmick is dumb as **** and I personally can't take him seriously bc of it.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post

Yup that's my biggest problem too. I like Luchasarus even back when he was in lucha underground, but they need to change up the gimmick a little. And Jungle boy I can't take serious at all , dude is an awesome wrestler but his gimmick is for kids.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post

Their theme is ok but imo, the only theme that is "fire" in AEW is "Judas", Chris Jericho's theme.

It's easy, neither has "The WWE look". Never a fan of MJF or Jack Perry, so the WWE, imo, is not missing much from not signing either MJF or Jack Perry.
    Screw sabermetics.

Sounds like Zayn could be the next one to go in the next few months. I can see why WWE is deciding not to sign indy guys now. They don't care about money and want to be wrestlers.

Sounds like Zayn could be the next one to go in the next few months. I can see why WWE is deciding not to sign indy guys now. They don't care about money and want to be wrestlers.
    Him and steen will probably show up the same night

WWE coulda done so much more with Zayn. Dude can talk on the mic, can wrestle etc. Im not his biggest fan or anything but it does feel like they waste him.

Soon AEW is going to look more like WWE, than WWE does lol when you tune in and see guys like Punk, Mox, Bryan, Cody, Pac, Christian, Andrade, Big Show, Mark Henry, Jake the Snake, and maybe Bray & Zayne lol... Were gonna have to check if were tuned in to the right program
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 09-13-2021 at 03:06 PM.

does anyone know off a more active aew forum

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    does anyone know off a more active aew forum
    reddit

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast