Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

All Elite Wrestling Discussion thread

This morning at midnight WST, The Elite officially announced the formation of All Elite Wrestling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfZxdmmKeqM

All Elite Wrestling has also announced a sequal PPV to All In, All In 2 Double or Nothing.

What we know so far is it is being financed by Cody Rhodes, The Young Bucks, and The Khan Family that owns the Jacksonville Jaguars.

There will be a rally on Jan 8th at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, FL where we hope to learn more information.

The roster so far seems to be

Cody Rhodes
    Matt and Nick Jackson aka The Young Bucks
    Adam "Hangman" Page
    Brandi Rhodes
    Christopher Daniels
    Frankie Kazarian
    Scorpio Sky

and waiting to be confirmed so far

Kenny Omega
    Chris Jericho
    Marty Scrull (when his ROH contract expires)
    Kota Ibushi
    Jim Ross

This is cerantly huge news, as we now await TV deal info and more signees.

I'll use this thread to post more info but if something major happens, I will give it it's own thread, like a major, major tv deal or a big talent signing. If The Khan's get really invested, we could see a major WWE star jump ship.

What do you guys think? Are you All In to All Elite?
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

The Bucks will be in charge of booking, Cody handling live events and TV production and other members of the Elite serving in other backstage roles such as agents. I can also say I think Jim Cornette may come on board in some capacity, even if its just as an advisor, as he he had a great relationship with Dusty and could really help Cody learn more of the ins and outs of producing an event.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    The Bucks will be in charge of booking, Cody handling live events and TV production and other members of the Elite serving in other backstage roles such as agents. I can also say I think Jim Cornette may come on board in some capacity, even if its just as an advisor, as he he had a great relationship with Dusty and could really help Cody learn more of the ins and outs of producing an event.
    Cornette hates Kenny and The Bucks so I feel like thats a no go.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

I think it depends on when/if they get a TV deal and what the rest of the roster looks like.
    Eichel Tower

They just signed Britt Baker

Cody gonna do what Vince did too Turner.

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

I hope it's not true but apparently there are rumors that Bill Goldberg could be joining AEW.
    Screw sabermetics.

It will be interesting to see what happens with Omega. Rumor has it WWE is making a hard bid offering main event money for him. There is a big chance they would blow it with him but they did well with Styles.

All Elite Wrestling Discussion thread

Yeah thatís the thing. Itís easy to complain about wwe screwing up a talent, but if one out of every five turns out like styles, thereís something worth trying for.

I do not see Omega going to WWE. WWE has tried to get him for years. Heís at an age where he should seriously consider it, but I just donít see it happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    They just signed Britt Baker

Cody gonna do what Vince did too Turner.
    There is not a chance in hell this happens lol WWE is a titian. Over the last year WWE stock has more than doubled in price. This company is lucky if it reaches ROH level or even TNA when it was on top of it's game. Sorry but no wrestling company will ever come close to WWE it will not happen. Only way it happens if a star like Cena goes to that company and they got a deal on a major network which I don't see happening.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

AEW has signed So Cal Uncensored- Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian and Scorpio "Harold" Sky. Pretty big move to get those guys in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    There is not a chance in hell this happens lol WWE is a titian. Over the last year WWE stock has more than doubled in price. This company is lucky if it reaches ROH level or even TNA when it was on top of it's game. Sorry but no wrestling company will ever come close to WWE it will not happen. Only way it happens if a star like Cena goes to that company and they got a deal on a major network which I don't see happening.
    60% of the arenas don't sell out only way they made money was doing business with known terrorists.

there cable rating is barley at 2 share, they used to do over 10 share.

2 Vince will not change or give up control till he's dead.

i just have a feeling Cody wouldn't mind sticking it too Vince? When Kenny Signs With AEW lot's of WWE wrestlers will be looking to jump ship. there's speculation that over 20 guys have contacted Cody about leaving when there contracts end.

NXT&SMACKDOWN ARE BETTER THEN RAW That's just sad.

Khan is Talking to his friends from TNT And TBS about deals for prime time tv spots

AEW has a Very Big Backer and Guess What he loves Wrestling. He's worth over 12 billion last time i looked that's a lot more money then Vince is Worth 2 Billion. Khan is going too finance for a head quarters training grounds Talent Arena Costs ETC. ETC.

WWE BETTER TAKE AEW SERIOUS

I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS EXCITED FOR WRESTLING SINCE THE MONDAY NIGHT WARS.

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    60% of the arenas don't sell out only way they made money was doing business with known terrorists.

there cable rating is barley at 2 share, they used to do over 10 share.

2 Vince will not change or give up control till he's dead.

i just have a feeling Cody wouldn't mind sticking it too Vince? When Kenny Signs With AEW lot's of WWE wrestlers will be looking to jump ship. there's speculation that over 20 guys have contacted Cody about leaving when there contracts end.

NXT&SMACKDOWN ARE BETTER THEN RAW That's just sad.

Khan is Talking to his friends from TNT And TBS about deals for prime time tv spots

AEW has a Very Big Backer and Guess What he loves Wrestling. He's worth over 12 billion last time i looked that's a lot more money then Vince is Worth 2 Billion. Khan is going too finance for a head quarters training grounds Talent Arena Costs ETC. ETC.

WWE BETTER TAKE AEW SERIOUS

I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS EXCITED FOR WRESTLING SINCE THE MONDAY NIGHT WARS.
    We've heard this song and dance a million times... Turner with WCW , TNA with Panda/Carters , ROH with Sinclair. I get the guy is worth 12 billion guess what wrestling isn't is end all be all and how long till this hobby of his looses him money and he says **** it I am out?

TV ratings don't mean as much as they use to anymore. Social media and whats trending means a lot more to companies now.Even with a 2.2 TV rating it's still 1 of the most if not most watch show on TV. Smackdown and NXT are better than RAW? Good if NXT is better more people buy the network and keep the network Which equals more $$$ for Vince. Smackdown is better than RAW? ok that means fox will just give them more than than the billion they just gave them over 5 years. AEW is trying to get a TV contract , WWE has every major network throwing billions at them.

Vince "hasn't changed" in years but yet 40 years later he has built a monopoly/powerhouse. This is like saying some sort up tech company is going to take down Samsung or Apple.

And finally what 20 guys will jump ship? It's happen before... Ken Anderson/kurt Angle/Bobby Lashely/Jeff Hardy etc all where fired or jumped ship when tna was hot and what did it do? Nothing. Yea Cody may want to stick it to Vince but I am sure he isn't the first and wont be the last
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

No NJPW or ROH talent will be allowed to work AEW.

The first big blow to AEW. We will see how they handle this and what talent they are able to scoop up

Interested to see what tonightís rally is about

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post

The first big blow to AEW. We will see how they handle this and what talent they are able to scoop up

It's a bigger blow to NJPW and ROH.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post

So Cal Uncensored is out which is a huge blow to ROH

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast