Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast
    This is hilarious. I had never seen this before. MJF had a personality at 5 years old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4wqqFXZxXY

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    This is hilarious. I had never seen this before. MJF had a personality at 5 years old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4wqqFXZxXY
    that is pretty funny, it really is a shame we never got the opera singing wrestler

whats even funnier was when I was watching this, the video following it was this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ0_k4D81AA

Okada. The Rainmaker. Yes. AEW/NJPW could not happen without Okada on the card, especially with Danielson and Punk already going to miss the PPV. On a personal note, Forbidden Door might be my favorite PPV of all time. The amount of talent on this card is mindblowing. The fact that he got that pop from an American audience is a true sign of his star power.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Okada. The Rainmaker. Yes. AEW/NJPW could not happen without Okada on the card, especially with Danielson and Punk already going to miss the PPV. On a personal note, Forbidden Door might be my favorite PPV of all time. The amount of talent on this card is mindblowing. The fact that he got that pop from an American audience is a true sign of his star power.
    He's a tall dude

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    He's a tall dude

Dude is damn good. People call Omega the "best bout machine", he earned that nickname mainly through his matches with Okada. It's a shame that Omega is still out, because AEW or NJPW can book a one match PPV with only Okada/Omega, I would pay to watch it.
    Screw sabermetics.

I like the idea of Cesaro as a member of Blackpool. I really hope they are building up Blackpool as THE heel faction of the group.
    Screw sabermetics.

The Young Bucks are the most overrated team of all time. I never understood their popularity.
    I'm an AEW fan, but I wanna turn the TV off any time the Bucks do anything. All the Bucks are is literally white, skinnier Usos. Adam Cole is way overrated also, but at least he is decent on the mic.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

The Young Bucks are the most overrated team of all time. I never understood their popularity.
    Thank you.

midnight, just because they are better about being a spot monkey is not something to be proud of.

And I disagree with you wholeheartedly. they are not better at being spot monkey they are better at being salesmen.
    Screw sabermetics.

Thank you.

midnight, just because they are better about being a spot monkey is not something to be proud of.

And I disagree with you wholeheartedly. they are not better at being spot monkey they are better at being salesmen.
    They are the epitome of the "get your **** in" independent wrestlers. Not to mention, too many times their matches look way too overchoreographed. You have guy sitting there for 5-10 seconds to take a spot. That takes me completely out of their matches. Its a shame because they are really good wrestlers.

Thank you.

I think you are wrong. They had two match of the year matches in two months name another tag team besides ftr that have done that.

Last edited by Midnightbottle; 06-26-2022 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    They are the epitome of the "get your **** in" independent wrestlers. Not to mention, too many times their matches look way too overchoreographed. You have guy sitting there for 5-10 seconds to take a spot. That takes me completely out of their matches. Its a shame because they are really good wrestlers.
    This type of wrestling has been going on for over thirty years almost. Time to get over it. You might not like it but it isn't going anywhere.

This type of wrestling has been going on for over thirty years almost. Time to get over it. You might not like it but it isn't going anywhere.

That doesn't make it good or watchable. Nor does it fly overly well with a lot of hardcore wrestling fans either so its not just a matter of the casuals.

That doesn't make it good or watchable. Nor does it fly overly well with a lot of hardcore wrestling fans either so its not just a matter of the casuals.
    Your joking right aew fans are mostly hardcore fans haha

Your joking right aew fans are mostly hardcore fans haha

AEW fans are not the only hardcore wrestling fans.

AEW fans are not the only hardcore wrestling fans.
    There a lot of them

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast