Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Could not save the wreck of a show.

---------

No good reason to take the ROH belt off Cesaro and put it one Jericho. ****** you AEW.

The Acclaimed got the tag belts but I wish Swerve in their Glory retain until the next PPV. But if this means a full on heel turn for Swerve and Lee, then I am here for the punishment that Keith Lee is about to dish out.

Paige in AEW does not do anything for me. They already have a lot of talented women who can't get time on TV and they just added another obstacle.
    i'm just curious what she did to get cleared cause i thought her neck injury was pretty severe

I too was not happy with taking the ROH belt off Claudio but, I got to thinking maybe this opens him up to go after the AEW belt.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    i'm just curious what she did to get cleared cause i thought her neck injury was pretty severe

I too was not happy with taking the ROH belt off Claudio but, I got to thinking maybe this opens him up to go after the AEW belt.
    She hasn't been cleared from what I've read. There was a reason why she did not get physical during her debut.

I hope Claudio goes after either the TNT Title (Claudio .v. Wardlow would be an awesome hoss fight) or the HW Ttitle with his faction mate Moxley, otherwise, taking the ROH belt off him and putting it on a guy like Jericho does nothing for the ROH belt.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445