Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Rumors that Tessa is close to signing with AEW, and her husband Daga as well. dont care about Daga, but Tessa would be a huge addition to the women's division.

Andrade has signed with AAA. which is a little strange since he was brought up thru mexicos other promotion CMLL. he called out AAA mega champion Kenny Omega for a match at Triplemania(AAA's wrestlemania basically). Triplemania has been held in August these past years. It would not surprise me to see Andrade pop in AEW around late june/early july.

Too many what Ifs

Quote Originally Posted by hizpcstr View Post
    Rumors that Tessa is close to signing with AEW, and her husband Daga as well. dont care about Daga, but Tessa would be a huge addition to the women's division.
    Her father is in AEW, so that does not surprise me.
    Screw sabermetics.

I love Kenny Omega's talent. IMO, he's one of the top 3 wrestlers and "names" in wrestling in the world. But his cowardly heel act is sooooo beyond tiresome. I know AEW is slow burning this storyline to a point that whoever dethrones Kenny as AEW champ will become a major star out of it but his act is tiresome.

I know AEW is probably building to either Hangman Page or Orange Cassidy dethroning Omega but I hope it's Brian Cage, to be honest. Omega/Cage would be a helluva rivalry.
    Screw sabermetics.

I never understood the fascination with Omega. He looks like a goof and I have never liked his character. I just don't get it. There are a handful of people that would be better champions in AEW.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021