Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Ummm all of the AEW champs are previous WWE guys. I already lost interest in them. Le Champion is the only reason Id watch.
    I love Chris Jericho, but "Le Champion/Demo God", chapter of his career is definitely one of---if not---the most boring version of character to date. I know he can't be "Lionheart" anymore, especially at his age but man his current style is making me sad. I think he should start transisting into a manager role.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I love Chris Jericho, but "Le Champion/Demo God", chapter of his career is definitely one of---if not---the most boring version of character to date. I know he can't be "Lionheart" anymore, especially at his age but man his current style is making me sad. I think he should start transisting into a manager role.
    Really you dont like it? I havent watched much but hes the only thing I like about aew right now.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Really you dont like it? I havent watched much but hes the only thing I like about aew right now.
    IDK, there is something off about his version that I don't like. To be fair, it's the whole package with Jericho. I don't like the character, I don't like his in-ring work, especially his move set, and physically he looks like he should be playing a beer softball league. To me AEW Chris Jericho is not that much different from the old jobbers WWE used back in the 1990s.
    Screw sabermetics.

The Revival was a snoozefest in WWE and 'FTR' (****ing stupid *** name) isn't much better in AEW.

That parking lot match with Best Friends and Santana/Ortiz was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    The Revival was a snoozefest in WWE and 'FTR' (****ing stupid *** name) isn't much better in AEW.

Meltzer gave it 5 stars

Too many what Ifs

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post

I never bought into the hype that was The Revival. I think they are a solid tag team, dependable but man are they bland.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617