Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 241 to 246 of 246
  1. #241
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    5,109
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Ummm all of the AEW champs are previous WWE guys. I already lost interest in them. Le Champion is the only reason Id watch.
    I love Chris Jericho, but "Le Champion/Demo God", chapter of his career is definitely one of---if not---the most boring version of character to date. I know he can't be "Lionheart" anymore, especially at his age but man his current style is making me sad. I think he should start transisting into a manager role.
    Screw sabermetics.

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I love Chris Jericho, but "Le Champion/Demo God", chapter of his career is definitely one of---if not---the most boring version of character to date. I know he can't be "Lionheart" anymore, especially at his age but man his current style is making me sad. I think he should start transisting into a manager role.
    Really you dont like it? I havent watched much but hes the only thing I like about aew right now.

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    5,109
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Really you dont like it? I havent watched much but hes the only thing I like about aew right now.
    IDK, there is something off about his version that I don't like. To be fair, it's the whole package with Jericho. I don't like the character, I don't like his in-ring work, especially his move set, and physically he looks like he should be playing a beer softball league. To me AEW Chris Jericho is not that much different from the old jobbers WWE used back in the 1990s.
    Screw sabermetics.

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    26,066
    The Revival was a snoozefest in WWE and 'FTR' (****ing stupid *** name) isn't much better in AEW.

    That parking lot match with Best Friends and Santana/Ortiz was awesome.

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,472
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    The Revival was a snoozefest in WWE and 'FTR' (****ing stupid *** name) isn't much better in AEW.

    That parking lot match with Best Friends and Santana/Ortiz was awesome.
    Meltzer gave it 5 stars

    Too many what Ifs

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    5,109
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    The Revival was a snoozefest in WWE and 'FTR' (****ing stupid *** name) isn't much better in AEW.

    That parking lot match with Best Friends and Santana/Ortiz was awesome.
    I never bought into the hype that was The Revival. I think they are a solid tag team, dependable but man are they bland.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •