Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

January Game Thread

Happy New Years folks! Let's start off this New Years day with some outdoor hockey. Here's a lil breakdown of the B's/Blackhawks

Bruins Stats

Goals

David Pastrnak 23

Assists

Brad Marchand 29

David Pastrnak 41

Goalie

Tuukka Rask 9-8-2 2.67GAA .912%

Chicago Blackhawks

Goals

Patrick Kane 22

Assists

Patrick Kane 28

Patrick Kane 50

Goalie

Cam Ward 6-6-4 3.90GAA .886%
    PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Boston Bruins 2010-11 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

So nasty

Visit the Boston Bruins forum. Good times!

there was a time when three active threads would show up on the main screen when I accessed the Bruin's page. Not anymore. Is this something wrong on my end or is it just that nobody is commenting on the threads anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    there was a time when three active threads would show up on the main screen when I accessed the Bruin's page. Not anymore. Is this something wrong on my end or is it just that nobody is commenting on the threads anymore.
    Not a lot of people are active anymore Chad. People get older, more responsibilities, more life. I totally get it. I'm still around every now and then.

WC was awesome to watch. Watching Pasta celebrate with the bird wings was probably the best moment. I was actually surprised that he wasn't targeted for the rest of the game lol.

Haters gonna hate

We discussed it a bit on another thread. A snowball effect really. When the site itself was growing, there was a real click here that just had the same opinion on everything And anybody that disagrees was just called an idiot until they left on there own. The site, overall, doesnt get nearly as much traffic and has free falled off the search pages. Other message boards that are run better are out there.

Im still here to yap about the Bs. Just need some people to go back and forth with and the forums will start moving in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiza View Post
    Not a lot of people are active anymore Chad. People get older, more responsibilities, more life. I totally get it. I'm still around every now and then.

WC was awesome to watch. Watching Pasta celebrate with the bird wings was probably the best moment. I was actually surprised that he wasn't targeted for the rest of the game lol.
    To piggy back off of what Shaiza said (hi buddy), my wife just had twins about a month ago. I'll also admit that I spend more time on other forums where the activity is higher. There is no real support for hockey on this site and its shows. This place used to be very good for talking hockey...now its just a wasteland of memories.
    Carlo / McAvoy / Bjork / DeBrusk
    "The Next Generation"

If activity picked up on here, I would probably post more but I'm with OneMan. Other sites have more activity for hockey talk. When you come on here and the last post was a week ago, it's just like... What's the point.

"Elite" is just another way to spell "Brad Marchand"

Oh ya dis place DEAD.

Good on Bergy for 1000. Id take a bullet for this man if it meant hed play 1000 more.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcCrawford View Post
    Oh ya dis place DEAD.

Good on Bergy for 1000. Id take a bullet for this man if it meant hed play 1000 more.
    Been dead for quite awhile. If you're looking to talk hockey, there are other options.

"Elite" is just another way to spell "Brad Marchand"

What are the other options