Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    How much dead money would we eat if we traded Reed right now?

$1,800,000 Dead Money
    $7,874,125 Cap Savings

I'd do it all day. I'm just not sure what the Pats would give up that we'd want. I think Gruden is feeling the heat and any trade would have to bring back a contributor. I don't think he'd move Reed for a future 5th rounder at this point.

5 NFL Teams That Should Buy Low on Former 1st-Round Pick Robert Nkemdiche

What kind of contract will he get? I think this would be a great cheap contract. He could fill in at all 3 spots on the D-Line and we could preserve our young talent. Not to mention Allen has missed 11 games in 2 years & Matt Ioannidis missed 10. You can never have enough young, talented depth.

Obviously this is only an option if he is willing to take a cheap, "prove it" deal.

I read the Dolphins are interested in Trent. Would you trade Trent for Laremy Tunsil and a late round pick?

Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    I read the Dolphins are interested in Trent. Would you trade Trent for Laremy Tunsil and a late round pick?
    I would, but again, it's all on the front office. Bruce Allen digs his heels in and nothing is going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I would, but again, it's all on the front office. Bruce Allen digs his heels in and nothing is going to happen.
    Dolphins forum seem to think Tunsil is a young superstar that Miami wouldn't move for Trent. I don't have a great gauge on how good O-linemen are, but I know the phins O-line ranks last in pretty much everything so I figured he wasn't a bona fide stud yet.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567