Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Rex Ryan........yuk......that slob can't coach...
    It's Rob Ryan, his brother, and he's been out of the NFL since 2017, same as Ray Horton. So we let go of two younger, up and coming coaches in Olivadotti and Torrian Gray, only to hire retreads who have been out of the NFL. Terrible.

I meant Rob,.......prolly wishing it was Rex........but...I agree.....terrible hire

White Sox & Redskins Forever

Well, looks like the Dolphins are going to release Tannehill . I know the Skins looked at him closely when he was drafted. I can see him coming in and competing with McCoy. Flacco is older and more expensive, so far less likely. Bridgewater and Bortles are other options along with a loser list headed by RG3.....lol

White Sox & Redskins Forever

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Well, looks like the Dolphins are going to release Tannehill . I know the Skins looked at him closely when he was drafted. I can see him coming in and competing with McCoy. Flacco is older and more expensive, so far less likely. Bridgewater and Bortles are other options along with a loser list headed by RG3.....lol
    I did the math earlier, but with Alex Smith at his cap hit percentage, Colt McCoy at his, and spending $8 million on an experienced QB (which is very conservative) our cap hit for QB would be 20% of the roster, with 13% of that going to a player who can not play. Meanwhile, the 15th overall pick last year made $2.6 million, so I almost see the Redskins having to draft a QB at that point or later, or going with a QB on the Fitzpatrick rung. Tannehill, Bridgewater and maybe even Bortles will be too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I did the math earlier, but with Alex Smith at his cap hit percentage, Colt McCoy at his, and spending $8 million on an experienced QB (which is very conservative) our cap hit for QB would be 20% of the roster, with 13% of that going to a player who can not play. Meanwhile, the 15th overall pick last year made $2.6 million, so I almost see the Redskins having to draft a QB at that point or later, or going with a QB on the Fitzpatrick rung. Tannehill, Bridgewater and maybe even Bortles will be too expensive.
    im all aboard the fitzmagic train for a year. We will either win 3 games or make the playoffs, which is what I want, and itll be exciting either way.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    im all aboard the fitzmagic train for a year. We will either win 3 games or make the playoffs, which is what I want, and itll be exciting either way.
    I'd rather lose all of the games, get Herbert or Tu'a, and maybe this be the end of Brucie along with Gruden.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12