Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not sure for the Chiefs. At the beginning of the season the talk was Justin Houston getting released because this is the first year we can get out of that contract without penalties. The problem is that once that talk started, Houstonís play picked up so I donít see that happening now, probably going to be restructured.

Berry, Hitchens, and Watkins are hard because there would still be a lot of dead money. Beyond that no one I can think of, maybe Reggie Ragland?

Josh Norman, Jordan Reed, Alex Smith

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    If Andy Benoit is to be believed, Cam Newton, due to nearly zero dead money and the injured shoulder. But he's only 20M next year and a one armed Cam is better than anything we could draft or buy.

Our obvious ones that could be a bad starter/depth elsewhere: Torrey Smith, Captain Munnerlyn, Matt Kalil. I guess maybe Greg Olsen could be cut for no cap gain, but I'd imagine he'd just go be a commentator.
    Smith likely stays due to how bad at WR the Panthers will be after trading fat-receiver and they aren't expected to bring Funchess back.

Should have moved a first for Cooper.
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Cowboys need to cut Sean Lee and save cap space next year. I love the dude but he cant play anymore

O. Vernon and Janoris Jenkins stand out for the giants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Obviously health is so key with Alex Smith. Would love him to come to the bears though. Even if its in a Zack Miller Role where he is a player but really closer to mentor/coach. Feel like he could be a great help for mitch and Nagy.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    They would have an enormous amount of dead money on their cap by cutting Alex Smith. I would definitely be surprised if they did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    They would have an enormous amount of dead money on their cap by cutting Alex Smith. I would definitely be surprised if they did that.
    The smart move is to tank 2019 and eat that money by cutting him. However, we currently have one of the lowest cap available numbers for next year, and don't have that many moves to make to clear salary (without making other holes on the roster.) Bruce Allen, the leader of the front office, doesn't like to draft quarterbacks, preferring veterans and also doesn't have the cap space to bring in a legitimate challenge to Colt McCoy.

This is going to be one interesting calendar year for the Washington Redskins.

Patriots have devin McCourty donta Hightower Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I hope they do and just get it off the books and tank for 1 year instead of basically having 20 mil less money in cap space than ever other team over the next 3 more years
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 01-06-2019 at 08:59 PM.

Cody Parkey.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Cody Parkey.
    Lolololol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12