Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    And every indication is that he will accept it, especially considering his relationship with Grier. But yea Schefter confirmed today that Allen would be the backup. Apparently impressed Ross a lot, just not as much as Flores.

Schefter also had breaking news that we were rebuilding this year and was looking at 2020 for the QB class. The focus this year will be the line play and fixing those issues first. Although if Murray falls in the draft I could easily see Grier being tempted.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 01-13-2019 at 02:48 PM.

Tom Pelissero is reporting that the Dolphins are allowing Rizzi to take calls, even though they like to retain him. The two teams listed are the Vikings and Packers. Although I'd expect the Jets to be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Tom Pelissero is reporting that the Dolphins are allowing Rizzi to take calls, even though they like to retain him. The two teams listed are the Vikings and Packers. Although I'd expect the Jets to be interested.
    Good for DR, but I'd be disappointed if he leaves...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Well thankfully it wont be to the Jets. They just extended their current STs coach.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678