Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    We need more pop in the backfield, Benny snell looks to me like he runs a 4.6-4.7 40 yard dash

Not huge on Bryce love either but heís a faster player and heís 200lbs so heís not tiny either

But personally Iíd like to look at one of the alabama guys. Jacobs or Harris, if snell or love is there with our later second rounder so be it

I personally would like a running back that can actually make things happen once they get by our line

But first and foremost Iíd like to fix the LG once and for all, and DBs and LBs id really like to get more athletic there. Wouldnít mind adding some young talent to the interior defensive line either

Also really want some more pop on offense

We have such grinders in goedert, Ertz and Jeffrey

But at RB and WR we have no one that you can say can pop off chunk yardage either over the top or from the backfield

Would like that as well. Iím not as high on josh Allen as most here. Seems like another lipsticked pig

Clement was a disaster in year 2, and Smallwood is just mediocre

I personally would like to draft and bring back Ajayi and sproles cheap
    I think you can find a "home run hitter" later in the draft. I think what the team needs is someone who can carry the load for 20 carries. Snell can do things past the line, he's not going to break 50-yarders often, but he absolutely runs over DBs and can even get up and hurdle. He's also shockingly good at pass protection.

Bring back Sproles or look to snag a pass catching back to pair with Snell later. I don't love this draft in overall RBs (Treyvon Williams is the only other back I really like). I think you've got guys like Harris who look like Doug Martin. I think you have some smaller, exciting backs later who look more like Duke Johnson. What I like about Snell is he does something very, very good and that's run in a straight line and pick up chunk yardage. He's also a very strong red-zone player (I also think he can do a little more in the passing game than UK allowed). So in this RB draft, that's why I'd go with someone like that. He might not be complete, but I don't know how many of those exist in this draft. So instead, give me the guy with a specific skillset I think will be very good and go from there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    We're From Philadelphia

We. Fight.

Has anyone seen the new Pepsi commercial where they ice the kicker?

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Has anyone seen the new Pepsi commercial where they ice the kicker?
    With Ron Rivera? Thatís a few years old...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

someone edited to go with the Parkey kick. i think thats what he is referring to.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

We ain't sneaking in, we are kicking the mother f***in door down. We're in this party now. Nobody wanted us in, but guess what, they got to deal with us now.

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    I think you can find a "home run hitter" later in the draft. I think what the team needs is someone who can carry the load for 20 carries. Snell can do things past the line, he's not going to break 50-yarders often, but he absolutely runs over DBs and can even get up and hurdle. He's also shockingly good at pass protection.

Bring back Sproles or look to snag a pass catching back to pair with Snell later. I don't love this draft in overall RBs (Treyvon Williams is the only other back I really like). I think you've got guys like Harris who look like Doug Martin. I think you have some smaller, exciting backs later who look more like Duke Johnson. What I like about Snell is he does something very, very good and that's run in a straight line and pick up chunk yardage. He's also a very strong red-zone player (I also think he can do a little more in the passing game than UK allowed). So in this RB draft, that's why I'd go with someone like that. He might not be complete, but I don't know how many of those exist in this draft. So instead, give me the guy with a specific skillset I think will be very good and go from there.

The return... 2018-19... playoffs!?!?!!?

Thatís fair, I donít really want a homerun hitter, what I meant was a guy with more pop as in a guy who can do both, I was talking a 210-220lbs guy who runs a 4.4-4.5 40

I donít mean the actual measurables but a good back that has those types of physical traits

But hey, tbh Iíd be happy with 4 yards a carry at this point with how much of a mess the backs have been

Adams is so bad, I get why people like him he looks the part. But heís not even better than Bryce brown to me

I just see a big guy who runs upright and has no vision who occasionally pops one when the line blocks perfectly

But my main desire above all is to bulk the line up and improve back 7 athleticism as much as possible. Iíd like the eagles to bring back the entire defensive line minus Ngata and maybe add someone else

But I want athletes in the back 7. Weíre gonna have a healthy McLeod which will be great but I want LBs who can fly and CBs who can fly

Also I think a specialty WR who can go deep and doesnít suck like Gibson would be nice.

Wildcard Weekend: Eagles @ Bears IGT: Foles The Sequel

Thatís fair, I donít really want a homerun hitter, what I meant was a guy with more pop as in a guy who can do both, I was talking a 210-220lbs guy who runs a 4.4-4.5 40

I donít mean the actual measurables but a good back that has those types of physical traits

But hey, tbh Iíd be happy with 4 yards a carry at this point with how much of a mess the backs have been

Adams is so bad, I get why people like him he looks the part. But heís not even better than Bryce brown to me

I just see a big guy who runs upright and has no vision who occasionally pops one when the line blocks perfectly

But my main desire above all is to bulk the line up and improve back 7 athleticism as much as possible. Iíd like the eagles to bring back the entire defensive line minus Ngata and maybe add someone else

But I want athletes in the back 7. Weíre gonna have a healthy McLeod which will be great but I want LBs who can fly and CBs who can fly

Also I think a specialty WR who can go deep and doesnít suck like Gibson would be nice.
    Iím not sure whoís been preaching what position more over the years. You sayin OL is priority number one or John saying WR. I swear youíve been picking OL as priority one for years now lol

Edit/ Iím dumb. I took this as you saying OL not DL. My bad

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Iím not sure whoís been preaching what position more over the years. You sayin OL is priority number one or John saying WR. I swear youíve been picking OL as priority one for years now lol

Edit/ Iím dumb. I took this as you saying OL not DL. My bad

I mean Iíd like both lines to be bolstered

Iím behind big V starting next year. We really just need a guard.

But I donít think either line needs overhaul. Really need one guy on either side

But athleticism on the back 7 is a necessity everywhere lol

We need more guys who can run. With our defensive line at full health and depth with athleticism on the back end weíd have a defense on par with Chicago

with Maddox looking really good and LeBlacc looking better by the snap do we think Mills wont be retained along with Darby? Roll out Jenkins and McLeod at Safeties and Jones, LeBlanc, Maddox, Douglas and a cheap vet at CB
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

We ain't sneaking in, we are kicking the mother f***in door down. We're in this party now. Nobody wanted us in, but guess what, they got to deal with us now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    with Maddox looking really good and LeBlacc looking better by the snap do we think Mills wont be retained along with Darby? Roll out Jenkins and McLeod at Safeties and Jones, LeBlanc, Maddox, Douglas and a cheap vet at CB
    Oh idk about that lol, I mean we have the draft capital to improve the position. Hole wise the team doesnít really have that many

I think he has earned rotation but Sidney Jones is a huge question mark and Douglas is really hit and miss in coverage

I like Maddox and Leblanc is playing well. Iíd either rather retain mills or draft a guy. I donít like jones at all moving forward. Injury prone and wasnít very good when healthy

Iím not saying we need to draft a bunch of corners. But we do need more of a consistent guy in here with Maddox, Leblanc and Douglas

I personally think we need to bolster the lines and running game

Maybe add a speed guy. But we need young athletic depth everywhere.

I want more athletic guys at CB and LB and on the interior defensive line also would like an actual starter at LG, and a speedy WR but we have the draft picks to do that

Oh idk about that lol, I mean we have the draft capital to improve the position. Hole wise the team doesnít really have that many

I think he has earned rotation but Sidney Jones is a huge question mark and Douglas is really hit and miss in coverage

I like Maddox and Leblanc is playing well. Iíd either rather retain mills or draft a guy. I donít like jones at all moving forward. Injury prone and wasnít very good when healthy

Iím not saying we need to draft a bunch of corners. But we do need more of a consistent guy in here with Maddox, Leblanc and Douglas

I personally think we need to bolster the lines and running game

Maybe add a speed guy. But we need young athletic depth everywhere.

I want more athletic guys at CB and LB and on the interior defensive line also would like an actual starter at LG, and a speedy WR but we have the draft picks to do that
    I really want a LB that is a difference maker. I might even be interested in signing Thomas Davis to a short deal (he could be like Demeco Ryans was for us).

Well, I guess we can cross Bryce Love off the list. Tore his ACL in the season finale.
    We're From Philadelphia

We. Fight.

Well, I guess we can cross Bryce Love off the list. Tore his ACL in the season finale.
    Great, he should fit in perfectly here.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWonítBeatATL, #YouWonítBeatMIN, #YouWonítBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #CanítRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Depends what list youíre crossing him off

If you draft another guy earlier and take him later in the 5th or 6th why not?

Obviously I donít want a Sidney Jones type deal where itís the 2nd round, but if you take another RB second round and heís there 6th or 7th round why not? Nothing to lose at that point and you have the chance that heís healthy mid season

Iíd take him even more now in a low risk high reward pick area

Would not take him remotely in the first 4 rounds, we need help that can play now out of those first rounds

Depends what list youíre crossing him off

If you draft another guy earlier and take him later in the 5th or 6th why not?

Obviously I donít want a Sidney Jones type deal where itís the 2nd round, but if you take another RB second round and heís there 6th or 7th round why not? Nothing to lose at that point and you have the chance that heís healthy mid season

Iíd take him even more now in a low risk high reward pick area

Would not take him remotely in the first 4 rounds, we need help that can play now out of those first rounds
    Yeah that's what I meant. Off the list of players who you expect to contribute in any fashion next year.

We're From Philadelphia

We. Fight.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast