Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wiskers View Post
    As far as Lindgren goes I agree—DeAngelo. But maybe we should add Pionk( when he comes back from injury) to the list of his partners.

CJ Turtoro
    CJ Turtoro
    @CJTDevil
    Neal Pionk has 1 breakup in 77 targets. He basically hands the opposing team the zone.
    Quote Tweet
    CJ Turtoro
    @CJTDevil
    And these are your biggest sieves at the blueline.

In 54 targets, Klingberg has 1 breakup and has allowed 47 controlled entries.
    Show this thread
    I agree Pionk would be a good option except when he gets back we’ll likely have all our defenseman and Lindgren might get sent down. And then factor in that Pionk has been playing exclusively with Staal. It just seems unlikely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wiskers View Post
    Jim Matheson: “If Oilers are scouring for forwards who can give them some offence outside of Connor, Leon, RNH and Chiasson who have 81 goals, they’re probably checking in C Derick Brassard, UFA ($3 mil) who hasn’t panned out in Pitts. Other possibles: UFA’s Zuccarello, Dzingel, Ferland”

David Staple of the Edmonton Journal: Rishaug’s comments sounds like the Oilers could be offering up either Cam Talbot or Mikko Koskinen, a first-round pick, and maybe one of Kailer Yamamoto, Tyler Benson, Cameron Hebig or Jesse Puljujarvi. The young player would depend on who they are acquiring.
    Would love to take one of Edmonton’s best young players and a potential lottery pick from them. It seems like Chiarelli’s willing to sacrifice anything to save his job, and if the team were smart, they’d fire him before he gets the chance to do any more damage.

He’s probably our best chance at getting anything for McQuaid.

Ok Fellas,who goes at the deadline(or before)?

My guess: Hayes, Zuccarello, McQuaid, Vesey, Smith, Shattenkirk, DeAngelo, Staal, MacCleod, Georgiev
    Last edited by Mr.Wiskers; 01-17-2019 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    Ok Fellas,who goes at the deadline(or before)?
    I'm going with: Hayes, Zuccarello, Smith, Namestnikov, McQuaid

Hayes and Zucc for sure. McQuaid might be a tough sell, but then again we got a 3rd and a low end prospect for Holden last year. I could see Smith being sent down, but I’m not sure anyone trades for him at this point with two years at $4M per left after this year. Vesey ($2.28M), Namestnikov ($4M), and Fast ($1.85M) could all help a contender, but all have another year left. I wonder if someone gets desperate enough to give us what it would take to get Kreider.

Quote Originally Posted by beast023 View Post
    Hayes and Zucc for sure. McQuaid might be a tough sell, but then again we got a 3rd and a low end prospect for Holden last year. I could see Smith being sent down, but I’m not sure anyone trades for him at this point with two years at $4M per left after this year. Vesey ($2.28M), Namestnikov ($4M), and Fast ($1.85M) could all help a contender, but all have another year left. I wonder if someone gets desperate enough to give us what it would take to get Kreider.

I would hope we'd get a kings ransom for Kreider

Joe Fortunato
    Joe Fortunato
    @JoeFortunatoBSB
    ·
    5h
    I think the fear with Colorado is the Rangers prioritizing Bowers and having him be the centerpiece from a prospect standpoint. And being that he’s a BU guy who brings toughness that’s something you should be very scared of
    Quote Tweet
    KravtsovSZN
    @T_revor696969
    Replying to @JoeFortunatoBSB
    Would it not be a huge failure to walk away from a trade with the avs without Makar or the avs pick(would take more than Hayes)? Maaaybe kaut but he’s not near the value of the 2 aforementioned pieces
    Joe Fortunato
    Joe Fortunato
    @JoeFortunatoBSB
    ·
    5h
    Reminder that the Rangers DESPERATLEY wanted Makar when it was his draft year. Would be hard to pry from Colorado for sure, but keep it in mind
    Joe Fortunato
    Joe Fortunato
    @JoeFortunatoBSB
    ·
    5h
    Hayes is a really good fit for them. Zucc too, on a smaller scale.
    Quote Tweet
    Adrian Dater
    @adater
    Two more scouts from NY Rangers at #Avs game today. They’ve been following team everywhere lately. I definitely think a deal of some magnitude could happen by deadline. But Avs will not be trading that Ottawa pick @BSNDenver
    Joe Fortunato
    Joe Fortunato
    @JoeFortunatoBSB
    ·
    6h
    This
    Last edited by Mr.Wiskers; Yesterday at 10:10 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123