Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 245
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,092
    If we take a later round flyer on a QB I want Brett Rypien. Tell me what you all think...

    https://youtu.be/ipLOB9LKSw8
    Last edited by montybeasty; 02-06-2019 at 06:57 AM.

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,560
    I saw a 3 round mock yesterday from a reputable site (can't think of what it was though, from twitter) that had us taking Ed Oliver. Absolutely to that!

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,560
    Yes please!

    18: R1P18 LB DEVIN WHITE LSU
    50: R2P18 C DALTON RISNER KANSAS STATE
    81: R3P17 G CHRIS LINDSTROM BOSTON COLLEGE
    120: R4P18 EDGE JALEN JELKS OREGON
    192: R6P17 WR JAZZ FERGUSON NORTHWESTERN STATE
    210: R6P35 CB JAMAL PETERS MISSISSIPPI STATE
    249: R7P33 RB BRYCE LOVE STANFORD
    254: R7P38 DL DONTAVIUS RUSSELL AUBURN

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Quote Originally Posted by montybeasty View Post
    If we take a later round flyer on a QB I want Brett Rypien. Tell me what you all think...

    https://youtu.be/ipLOB9LKSw8
    Ya I'd take him with a 6th or 7th rounder if he is there. Solid developmental QB.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Yes please!

    18: R1P18 LB DEVIN WHITE LSU
    50: R2P18 C DALTON RISNER KANSAS STATE
    81: R3P17 G CHRIS LINDSTROM BOSTON COLLEGE
    120: R4P18 EDGE JALEN JELKS OREGON
    192: R6P17 WR JAZZ FERGUSON NORTHWESTERN STATE
    210: R6P35 CB JAMAL PETERS MISSISSIPPI STATE
    249: R7P33 RB BRYCE LOVE STANFORD
    254: R7P38 DL DONTAVIUS RUSSELL AUBURN
    Oh my god... If this was our draft... I wouldn't say a bad word about Spielman ever again.

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    15,321
    Luke Inman posted a mock draft where we traded back with the Texans for a 2nd round pick and picked T.J. Hockenson at 23. 2nd round he has us taking Dru Samia (G Oklahoma) and Beau Benzschawel (G Wisconsin).
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California


  7. #217
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    8,291
    there's no way Bryce Love sits until the 7th IMO...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    4,732
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    there's no way Bryce Love sits until the 7th IMO...
    His injury has put him to the 6th or 7th round

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,560
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Luke Inman posted a mock draft where we traded back with the Texans for a 2nd round pick and picked T.J. Hockenson at 23. 2nd round he has us taking Dru Samia (G Oklahoma) and Beau Benzschawel (G Wisconsin).
    Yep saw that and loved it!

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,560
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    there's no way Bryce Love sits until the 7th IMO...
    Ya these mock drafts can be pretty unrealistic at times (or so they appear). White likely isn't falling that far and neither is Risner. I find it hard that Love could fall to the 7th as well.

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    8,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    His injury has put him to the 6th or 7th round
    didn't hurt Gurley that much.....Love had better college stats and was a Heisman candidate early last year for a reason..........if indeed he's there in the 6th, he's our Alvin Kamara
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    15,321
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I saw a 3 round mock yesterday from a reputable site (can't think of what it was though, from twitter) that had us taking Ed Oliver. Absolutely to that!
    Just saw it. It was Chad Reuter. Although I don't think he knows much about the Vikings. His 3rd round pick is a safety and he listed George Iloka being a FA as a reason why. Iloka may have played 116 snaps all season.

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ray-to-broncos
    Last edited by vikingsfan0845; 02-07-2019 at 11:40 AM.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California


  13. #223
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    4,732
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    didn't hurt Gurley that much.....Love had better college stats and was a Heisman candidate early last year for a reason..........if indeed he's there in the 6th, he's our Alvin Kamara
    That makes sense.

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    15,321
    A 3rd-4th OT Im intrigued by is Tytus Howard. He went to Alabama State as a walk on QB, made the team as a TE, and then moved to LT. He was 64 225 when he graduated high school and is now 66 322. He thinks hell run a 4.8 at the combine. Hes more of a developmental kid but a boat load of potential.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California


  15. #225
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    A 3rd-4th OT Im intrigued by is Tytus Howard. He went to Alabama State as a walk on QB, made the team as a TE, and then moved to LT. He was 64 225 when he graduated high school and is now 66 322. He thinks hell run a 4.8 at the combine. Hes more of a developmental kid but a boat load of potential.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea I would be down for us to spend a middle round pick on him, He looks like he does have potential and besides him getting destroyed by Montez Sweat on that 1 on 1, I heard that he had a good week of practice at the Senior Bowl. Just hope he wouldn't turn into a Willie Beavers of TJ Clemmings guy for us.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •