Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    The weird part is that it was Drakes strength in 2017. Something happened last year that changed. I think it might have been a confidence thing because at the start of the season he was still good.

And Jeudy is a great WR. I'll be overjoyed if we take him. Dudes OBJ 2.0. But again if you're that high I doubt Rosen played well enough to justify another year.
    I don't think Rosen will be judged on production and wins the way fans judge QBs.

More likely imo he will be judged on how he runs the offense, reads the defense, timing, leadership skills, etc.

You think Miami will use a pick on Jalen Thompson in the supplemental draft this year?

Quote Originally Posted by jtownsfine5t View Post
    You think Miami will use a pick on Jalen Thompson in the supplemental draft this year?
    We are pretty full on S, so doubtful.

Kendrick Norton a DT from the U and currant Dolphin was involved in a car accident last night and a result had to have his arm amputated. Terrible news for a young guy trying to make it in the NFL.

Absolutely sucks to see. I really liked him coming out, thought he could be a solid rotation guy for some years. With all the help we need on the Dline I really thought he might have a shot at the roster this year.

The team has done a great job of helping players over the past few years. Isaiah Pead and Isa both stuck around the team for awhile after their injuries. Isa even went on some visit with the team a few weeks ago to some game studio or something. I hope the team keeps up this trend and helps find a spot in the org for Norton.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Absolutely sucks to see. I really liked him coming out, thought he could be a solid rotation guy for some years. With all the help we need on the Dline I really thought he might have a shot at the roster this year.

The team has done a great job of helping players over the past few years. Isaiah Pead and Isa both stuck around the team for awhile after their injuries. Isa even went on some visit with the team a few weeks ago to some game studio or something. I hope the team keeps up this trend and helps find a spot in the org for Norton.
    Terrible news, so yes, hopefully they will.

Good news is that the team has said they'll pay for all of the medical bills. His agent has even come out and said that Grier and Flo have come out and been a ton of support.

But he is worried about his financial future. Dude was just on the practice squad for the Panthers last year so it's not like he's made a ton of money in the NFL.

Just a kid, sucks for him . . . but with today's technology and an increased commitment to the enrichment of disabled individuals, this man can still have a bright future. Does any one know how far up the arm was amputated? is it possible he can try to resume a playing career at some point if it is right around the elbow, ala Griffin in SEA? maybe he can get into coaching at a low level and gain experience to be added to a college staff.

Assistant/QB coach Jim Caldwell is stepping away from his coaching position this year and instead will be a consultant for Coach Flo this season due to some medical issues.

Obviously hope he gets better and can come back to help the team next year. Caldwell was my favorite part of the staff due to his experience. I like O'Shea as the OC but I loved the idea of Caldwells stability with O'sheas creativity.

MiamiDolphins
    We have placed Dwayne Allen, Mike Hull and Cordrea Tankersley on the active/physically unable to perform list and Kendrick Norton on the reserve/non-football injury list, we have claimed Will Holden off waivers and waived Jamar Summers.

The Dolphins are singing free agent CB Tyler Patmon, per his agent @davidcanter.

Started 12games for the jags last year. With Tank being on the PUP list we needed a but more competition there

Matt Elam visited
    Coming to Miami 2020

The Dolphins placed safety T.J. McDonald on the active/physically unable to perform list. Miami also waived linebacker Jayrone Elliott.

TJs injury doesn't seem to be serious according to reports. Might just be out of shape. Kinda bummed about Elliott. I was excited about his potential and figured he'd be worth the shot.

Dolphins kicking tires on Nkemdiche who was recently released.

I was super high on him in the draft, but it looks like the talk about him not being mature enough for NFL/adult life was all true.

His career thus far has been Dion Jordan level bad.

Nkemdiche was actually playing very well before he got hurt last season, was looking like a break out season. But yeah he seemed to have shown up to Cards camp way out of shape and thus the reason they cut him.

Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast